Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ladida

body acne (whiteheads) after WAXING??

hi after i waxed my legs a day later i see that im getting weird acne like spots the ones u usually get on ur face that have a small whitehead and is filled with pus.. (gross)... anyone else get this? and is it becasue of waxing or am i starting to get body acne now too :(

The irritation caused by waxing can cause breakouts.

but ive waxed bfore and never got these :S..and ive started to break out a lot on my face last month. ive never realy had acne on my face.

The irritation caused by waxing can cause breakouts.

but ive waxed bfore and never got these :S..and ive started to break out a lot on my face last month. ive never realy had acne on my face.

I think that you had ingrown hairs on your bikini line. I could be wrong though.

i've had the exact same thing when i epilated chesthairs, it was pretty red for hours after so it got very irritated and a few days later the whiteheads came, so maybe try using a wax that doenst irritate the skin or cause it to be red (if that even exists)

oops. you said legs and not bikini. you're a guy!! haha

umm noo.. im a girl..

and the reason why im askin was ive waxed before and never got these......on my LEGS that is.

umm noo.. im a girl..

and the reason why im askin was ive waxed before and never got these......on my LEGS that is.

eum yeah i kinda figured you're a girl, a guy who waxes his legs is pretty far out there ;). unless of course his gay of course, then its normal

Your whiteheads will go away (could take a couple of weeks), its just because your skin reacted to over-irritation and it will settle down again

umm noo.. im a girl..

I'm sorry about that.

umm noo.. im a girl..

I'm sorry about that.

Yes that happened to me as well. i got it around my eyebrows. it is gross. i didn't get it the last time though so i think it has something to do with what product you put on your face before you go for the wax. next time you should try just washing your face with a soap tha leaves no residue e.g Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser. avoid putting anything at all on the waxed area for about 3 days too

umm noo.. im a girl..

I'm sorry about that.

Yes that happened to me as well. i got it around my eyebrows. it is gross. i didn't get it the last time though so i think it has something to do with what product you put on your face before you go for the wax. next time you should try just washing your face with a soap tha leaves no residue e.g Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser. avoid putting anything at all on the waxed area for about 3 days too

yeah i did that....but it was my legs!! why the hell would i break out on my legs :S