Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

And you wonder why you're a social outcast.

Because your an ass? no thats not why :P

Anyways, I dont want you to get all mad so im gonna end this. :closed:

Sure, straight after you implied that i was a dickhead. So moral of you. :wacko:

:rolleyes::closed:

And you wonder why you're a social outcast.

Because your an ass? no thats not why :P

Anyways, I dont want you to get all mad so im gonna end this. :closed:

Sure, straight after you implied that i was a dickhead. So moral of you. :wacko:

:rolleyes::closed:

The fat lady sings.

jeez u peeps need to take a chill pill or something and sick of being single.. hell yess but ive gotten use to it so its not so bad anymore... its like everything else u get numb to it

I'm sick of being single.

Yet if I have a girlfriend, I dont think the relationship will go smoothly. Even if she doesnt care about my acne, I wont have any self confidence and end up getting jealous every time she spends time with other guys.

I'm such a kid :(

I'm not, I've been single for 5 months and wouldnt want it any other way, the last relationship I was in lasted 3 years and the one before that 7 years and I'm only 25 :wall: . I have a very cynical view on relationships now. I havent gained much out of them tbh and I spend a lot of my life kidding myself into thinking I enjoy it when I dont, so in a word no I'm not sick of being single.

It's worse for men. I haven't met a woman that couldn't get a man. I've met plenty of men that can't get women.

I've been single for the past 27 years...you get used to it after 30. I hope.

My life would be so much better with a girlfriend.... someone to give you support, stick by your side, give you lots of hugs and kisses n just touch your heart n soul... i know it sounds cheesy but having someone special in my life like that both emotionally and of course physically is just unbeatable... but then again my last girlfriend took a sledge hammer to my heart even though i treated her like a princess :think:

most girlfriends just caused lots of worries in my life. I just pray that my next one is gonna be normal, i cant handly another abnormal relationship to scar my life :(.

So i'm happy staying single for as long as it takes until i find what im looking for.

most girlfriends just caused lots of worries in my life. I just pray that my next one is gonna be normal, i cant handly another abnormal relationship to scar my life :(.

So i'm happy staying single for as long as it takes until i find what im looking for.

Exactly what i think. A lot of relationships can be a pain in the arse and can cause a hell of a lot more pain than being single ever could. Relationships restrict what you can do so enjoy being single whilst you can, you have plenty time to get married and be stuck in putting shelves up. If you dont do what you want to now you sure as hell wont be able to do it when your married, working full time and looking after 3 kids :D

im sorry corvidae to hear that. I hope the best of luck to you, honestly.

SomeGuyDude. A-fucking-men

and ronaldo being single is overrated, come on, Im well aware of how shitty it is, but on the same token I wouldnt want a wife and 3 kids on my current $9/hour income.

Guest Spike Rules89

Im sick of being single too :boohoo::boohoo: . I've pretty much never had a boyfriend (besides my elementary school days haha) .. but thats because im too afraid of relationships and getting hurt and stuff.

But oh man, i've seriously been so horny lately! haha I seriously haven't kissed or anything in over a year. Im starting to get pretty lonely! :lol:

Oh well! it happens

:( Sweet Child O' Mine

Anyone ever tired of being in a relationship but don't wanna leave at the same time?

yep i have a couple of times, even if your boreed of a relationship its still hard to leave someone you have gotten to know pretty well and then never see them again.

It's worse for men. I haven't met a woman that couldn't get a man. I've met plenty of men that can't get women.

I really disagree with this.

At risk of sounding like a mawkish self-pitying woman I feel that females have it a lot harder when it comes to acne and scars.

Its a psychological thing that beautiful women are perceived to have baby-soft skin because its linked to high levels of oestrogen… the female hormone… making them more 'feminine'.. And therefore a better partner etc etc blah blah :wall:

Grown men are almost expected to have larger more visible pores and some acne scarring .. as that’s linked to more testosterone... the manly macho hormone.... better male partner etc etc blah blah. Its makes them visually more 'manly and macho' which for the majority of women is a positive not a negative.

Obviously there are exceptions to this (especially on .org, there seem to be a lot of people with unique fews here :)) but unfortunately, for the majority of society... that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Grown men are almost expected to have larger more visible pores and some acne scarring .. as that’s linked to more testosterone... the manly macho hormone.... better male partner etc etc blah blah. Its makes them visually more 'manly and macho' which for the majority of women is a positive not a negative.

I disagree.

Women who have never had acne would never know the link between acne and testosterone.

So acne in a man for them is like having a PARTNER WITH LEPROSY.

THE MIND OF MOST PEOPLE WITHOUT ACNE IS PROGRAMMED BY HOLLYWOOD :wall: