Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Handsome

What colors have you noticed that BP bleaches?

It seems that BP only has bleached the colors Blue and Green for me. Has anyone experienced bleaching of any other colors? (Referring to shirts) I have no idea how the BP bleaches the colors of my polos when I don't ever remember rubbing against my face.

It seems that BP only has bleached the colors Blue and Green for me. Has anyone experienced bleaching of any other colors? (Referring to shirts) I have no idea how the BP bleaches the colors of my polos when I don't ever remember rubbing against my face.

usually its because it might still be on your fingers even if you washed your hands off. Thats my experience anyways, because the mysterious bleach marks have always been in thumb like shapes and usually in the places i hold the shirt or whatever to take it on and off.

every single duvet/pillow of mine has been bleached somewhere, and iv had to throw away some clothes cos they've been bleached a bit around the neck line.

lighter colored blue and green bleach very easily in my experience... but i think other pastels do as well. my navy polo doesnt seem to bleach, which is good, because I have to wear it to work.

The color it bleaches depends on the dye used in the fabric. BP doesn't bleach out specific colors. For instance my tannish pillow cases that had sort of a greenish tinge to them, they bleached out bright lime green because of the greenish tints. It's all the in the dye of the fabrics not the BP trust me. Putting regular ass bleach of the fabric would bleach the same colors provided how long you leave it in.

usually cheaply dyed products will bleach easier than others. For example a shirt from Hollister, the cheaper thinner brand of A&F, will bleach easier than A&F clothes. I've tested, yea its different quality dyes. Basically BP does not discriminate against certain colors, it screws them all over.