Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Rudolph, with your nose so bright

I wouldn't suggest trying to squeeze any "gunk" out of the pores of your nose.. espessially the tip. You might end up looking like Rudolph for the next few days :wall::wall::wall:

You also might end up scarring

:shhh: The glass is half full.. The glass is half full.. THE GLASS IS HALF FULL! :wacko:

You also might end up scarring

:shhh: The glass is half full.. The glass is half full.. THE GLASS IS HALF FULL! :wacko:

Blake you're so cute :lol:

Guest PurpleHaze1

I agree... Blake what are the odds of a guy like you and a girl like me hookin up?

Guest PurpleHaze1

I agree... Blake what are the odds of a guy like you and a girl like me hookin up?

Dumb and Dumber!

Hahaha DAAAAMN nicely done. I was waiting to see if someone was going to catch that hahaha.

Dumb and Dumber!

Hahaha DAAAAMN nicely done. I was waiting to see if someone was going to catch that hahaha.

One of the best movies ever. Damn you Tyler, I've been contemplating watching it ever since that post but I can't find the disc. :(

"That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?"

"Austria"

:lol:

Guest PurpleHaze1

Dumb and Dumber!

One of the best movies ever. Damn you Tyler, I've been contemplating watching it ever since that post but I can't find the disc. :(

"That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?"

"Austria"

:lol:

Lmao... Oh man how Loyd gets shafted so bad by that girl is hilarious hahaha what an idiot. And im sorry you cant find this disc :( . Im going to watch it tonight :D Whoo!!!

lol, this is an old thread but at the mo it is SO true for me!!! My nose has gone bright red on the end due to me not being able to resist temptation!! Jeez, only a couple of days left at work til I can go into hiding at the weekend tho!!!