Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Helps redmarks heal faster

I forgot that I had this moisturizer and I have been using it for the past few night and it does help alot with dehydrated skin and over all skin tone..

CVS Vitamin E Plus Moisturizing Cream

4 OZ

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image$4.99

Description

Moisturizing Cream delivers over 26% Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), an antioxidant to help fight against free radicals and helps protect against damage caused by UV radiation. Vitamin A and Cocoa Butter help to trap moisture. Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. 30,000 IU.

Ingredients

Water; Tocopheryl Acetate; Glyceryl Stearate; Stearic Acid; Cetyl Alcohol; Propylene Glycol; PEG-100 Stearate; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Stearyl Alcohol; Triethanolamine; Methylparaben; Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter; Diazolidinyl Urea; Fragrance; Lanolin; Propylparaben; Retinyl Palmitate; Ergocalciferol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You probobly wondering is it Comedogenic? Well to tell you the truth it has never broken me out or given my blackheads .. but it is worth a try .. i mena it has 30,000IU of Vitamin E which is great for your skin. And Vitamin A and D are also greta for skin tone. It is really thick and creamy that's why i suggest using it at night .. and i ususally use a glob of it so my face turns alsmot white at first I think using alot is better because since i did that i have noticed much better results as opposed to when i only used a little bit. Helps alot with red marks too and this would b great for ppl on the CSR Regimen bc you need soemthing to make your skin heal .. seeing as BP slows that process down.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/deta...results.=submit

post-34792-1150387991_thumb.jpg

post-34792-1150387991_thumb.jpg