Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Has Mandelic Acid in it ..

I was searching CVS.com and this new product called NeoStrata has a couple of products with 2% SA and Mandelic Acid and .. the Mandelic Acid isn't like at the bottom of the ingredients its the first one so thats always good! I am definitely thinking about buying this ..

NeoStrata NeoCeuticals Acne Treatment Pads

40 EA $13.50

Description

Clears acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Allows skin to heal. Helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients

Salicylic Acid 2.0%

Inactive Ingredients

Acetyl Mandelic Acid; Alcohol Denat.; Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract; Benzoic Acid; BHT; Citric Acid; Cyclomethicone; Diisopropyl Adipate; Propylene Glycol; Tartaric Acid; Triethyl Citrate

IPB Image------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoStrata NeoCeuticals Acne Spot Treatment Gel

0.5 OZ $14.00

Description

Clears acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Allows skin to heal. Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes. Not tested on animals.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients

Salicylic Acid 2%

Inactive Ingredients

Acetyl Mandelic Acid; Alcohol Denat.; Butylene Glycol; C13-14 Isoparaffin; Citric Acid; Laureth-7; PEG-8; Polyacrylamide; Propylene Glycol; Retinyl (Vitamin A) Acetate/Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil; Tartaric Acid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the wbsite .. with all the NeoStrata products .. they ahve one for Oil Control too .. haven't tried it so I cannot say if it works or not.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/sear...results.=submit

Thank you so much for finding this!! I've been looking for mandelic acid products that I don't have to buy online! And they're cheaper. :D

I'm gonna check them out...

your welcome! i think i am going to try this out before i buy the pure mandelic acid bc that is very expensive + shipping .. CVS has everything lol well almost everything I mostly shop at CVS and GNC.

I just posted a topic about this product!!

i only tried one of them and i bought it in spain..

i live in germany and here they dont sell them..

the product has done wonders to my skin , though i barely have acne anymore (it used to be prety bad ):..) this gel has cleared my skin incredibly fast from black heads and small little imperfections as well as those red marks my acne left me with...

my skin has never been as smooth as today ..i hope it doesnt stop working..

check my post and feel free to ask ..

greets

if it lists mandelic acid as one of the inactive ingredients, doesn't it mean it doesn't have much effect in getting rid of the blackheads?