Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heytheredelilah

sea breeze or anything like it in the UK

Im an american living overseas in the UK and I have just run out of Sea Breeze Astringent and I was wondering if anyone was firmiliar with this in the UK and if it was aviable here somehow or if there was anything similiar aviable. thanks.

I don't live in the UK but saw your post when clicking "View New Posts." In my opinion, the Sea Breeze Astringents are very irritating and best avoided, especially given the amount of alcohol they contain.

Irritants prematurely kill skin cells, which litters the skin with more dead skin cells than it can slough off naturally, thus creating the potential for more clogged pores.

In addition, the skin's natural ability to heal and fight off bacteria is impaired.

A better product that you can get in the UK is Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid, which uses 2% salicylic acid. It is very gentle and pH correct (pH of 4 or lower). Most other osalicylic acid products are ineffectively formulated and/or irritating.

Paula's Choice products can be ordered off of Ebay or here:

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/category2...PE=1&PAGETYPE=S

For information about shipping to the UK, look here:

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/eu.asp

However, if you're absolutely set on getting the Sea Breeze, try Ebay.