Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BornFree

I don't have enough time to for CSR or washing my face!

I couldn't think of how to properly word the title for this in coordinance with the body of what I'm trying to say here.

Anyways, my problem is while I attend college I really don't feel I have enough time between my night and daily routines. I don't know if it's just me or what. But as an extremely busy architecture student at school I spend many late nights working on projects and such until 3, 4, 5, or even 6 in the morning just to get up at 8 or 9 o'clock the next morning. This typically occurs anywhere from 3-5 times a week.

So after a long day I come home to go to bed after 18-20 hours without applying anything to my face. I then go through my nightly routine and go to bed. I would then wake up anywhere from 3-5 hours later to begin my morning routine. What I'm really asking here is am I getting enough time between my evening and morning routine for it to be affective? On nights where I might only get 2 hours of sleep I wouldn't even think washing my face before I go to bed just to wake up 2 hours later and do it again would be worth it.

I hope I was clear with what I said here. I'm looking foward to answers along with any suggestions regarding this. Thanks!

Why not take your Clear Skin Regimen products with you? Just slip them in a backpack or tote along with your textbooks.For when you can't wash, I recommend Oil of Olay Daily Facials Express for Sensitive Skin.

Also for when you don't have the time to wash your face, i know the liquid cetaphil cleanser can be used without water. You put it on your face then wipe it off with a soft towl. I have done this many times camping and never have seen a problem from it.

In addition to taking it to school with you, why not plan on taking a "study break" around midnight and going to wash your face then? That should leave you with enough time inbetween washings. Travel sized containers are nice because they aren't as bulky to lug around and don't take up much space in your bag.

I can personally vouch for the gentleness of Olay Daily Facials Express for sensitive skin; it's not meant to be washed off and would not be on the market if it were not safe. I think of it as almost like a gentle toner; one cloth probably won't be enough to get off all makeup (though it does take off most of it), but it can remove surface oil and dead skin cells.

As for toweling off the Cetaphil, that I'm not too sure about since Cetaphil is designed to be rinsed off.

maybe instead of waiting until bedtime to the the p.m. Regimen, consider doing it after dinner or something. That way you would have your two applications spaced out more appropriately. Once in the morning when you wake up, and then again right after dinner.

And do consider taking along your products with you. Most college students carry around a backpack or something, just try to find a small plastic case or cosmetic bag to put them in and keep that in your backpack. And I would not recommend someone do this on a regular basis, but for those times when it just isn't possible to get to a sink and do all this, consider maybe baby wipes as a quick washing, then your bp and moisturizer, and then use another wipe to wash your hands with so you don't have the bp and moist. all over your hands.

a lot of nights when i go to a friends house or something, or a party and i know im going to be there until late into the next day, i just bring a little knapsack and with all my clothes and stuff i just have another pocket in there for my cleanser, BP and moisturizer. This way i can just say i have to go to the bathroom, or i have to wash my hands, something like that and i can go in and do the regimen and im able to be discreet about it. but youre right, it seems like youre not getting enough time in with your night regimens so you should try something to do them earlier.

As for toweling off the Cetaphil, that I'm not too sure about since Cetaphil is designed to be rinsed off.

The only reason i tried this is because it specifically says on the bottle this can be done. The bottle provides directions for both with water and without. It seems to remove alot of dirt and other junk as well, and i have never had a problem breaking from doing this.