Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bear with me, but I have to rant somewhere where people understand when it feels like it's you against the world.

Fack what a great last couple weeks. Not only do I look hideous from red-marks and scars, I burned my nose and I can't get it back to it's normal color! :evil:

My so-called "friends" (one an ex-gf) are driving me absolutely insane with their constant lying and talking behind my back (surprise surprise they're both teenage girls :rolleyes: ) I sometimes wonder if all girls are like this cause I haven't had what can be considered a good relationship (friend or otherwise) with one yet. :evil:

I'm having a huge flare-up with my Crohn's (check wikipedia if want to know what it is) which is making me severely weak and unable to do much. If it helps you understand better, my stomach feels like it's getting constantly kicked by steel-toe boots. :evil:

I'm depressed. Enough said. :evil:

Bear with me, but I have to rant somewhere where people understand when it feels like it's you against the world.

Fack what a great last couple weeks. Not only do I look hideous from red-marks and scars, I burned my nose and I can't get it back to it's normal color! :evil:

My so-called "friends" (one an ex-gf) are driving me absolutely insane with their constant lying and talking behind my back (surprise surprise they're both teenage girls :rolleyes: ) I sometimes wonder if all girls are like this cause I haven't had what can be considered a good relationship (friend or otherwise) with one yet. :evil:

I'm having a huge flare-up with my Crohn's (check wikipedia if want to know what it is) which is making me severely weak and unable to do much. If it helps you understand better, my stomach feels like it's getting constantly kicked by steel-toe boots. :evil:

I'm depressed. Enough said. :evil:

I've been where you are (minus the Crohn's). Actually, I only have one friend now who is a girl (and I'm a girl) because all my other lady friends couldn't resist acting in the stereotypical teenage girl manner, so I ditched them and their negative attitudes. My one girl friend I do have is super cool; I guess it varies. I know you probably get tired of hearing that it will get better, but that's all I can think of pretty much to say to you right now.