Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well im going to some water park on saturday. i dont mind at all but i have acne all over my back and a few on my chest. my back has a few active pimples and a lot of dark red marks. i also have a few small pimples on my chest and a few red marks. i feel so embarrassed if i go out there with acne all over my back especially when im going with a group of girls. i just feel like they wont even talk to me just because my chest, back and face are covered with acne and red marks. i really want this to be a fun day, but with acne i dont know what to do. i hate acne so much. any comments are welcomed. :(

well im going to some water park on saturday. i dont mind at all but i have acne all over my back and a few on my chest. my back has a few active pimples and a lot of dark red marks. i also have a few small pimples on my chest and a few red marks. i feel so embarrassed if i go out there with acne all over my back especially when im going with a group of girls. i just feel like they wont even talk to me just because my chest, back and face are covered with acne and red marks. i really want this to be a fun day, but with acne i dont know what to do. i hate acne so much. any comments are welcomed. :(

wear a shirt!

Just wear a t-shirt....lol....What they don't see wont hurt them.

Guest money_mike

You can't really wear a shirt on the rides! well I suppose you could.

I know how you feel though, in the summer my friends always go swimming and I never go because my back is a mess and I don't like my body anyway.

wait a minut i just remembered something, when i was like 14 i had a friend and he always wore a tshirt when we went swimming (i didnt have or even know about acne then) and i never thought it was odd i just thought that he must feel a bit insecure about his weight because he was a little bit chubby.

So if your a little bit on the heavy side they'll probably think its because your selfconcious of your weight and there's nothing wrong with that, every girl thinks they're too fat or too thin most of the times so they'll totally understand and maybe even feel like they have something in common with you.

Sounds a bit farfetched i know, but i you think about it it kinda makes sense

buttom line; wearing tshirt to swim is ok, i guess there will be other people wearing tshirts there if its real big multifunctional waterpark

i feel the same way as you, i have acne on my back and chest and its not pretty. hopefully after i get pretty clear off the regimen for my face i will start the battle there. i think personall youd have more fun if you just went in carefree without a shirt, but if you think its going to be a really big deal just wear one.

you can definately wear a shirt, i doubt anyone would even notice! and what about wearing a white tank top with bathing suit bottoms...like a "wife beater"? i know, i know...it sounds like youre going for the kevin federline look...but i think guys can look cute in those ;)

Don't wear a shirt, just go swimming and enjoy yourself... people honestly don't give a shit as to what you back looks like. I know when I had clear skin I really didn't give two looks at people with bacne, cos I kinda didn't notice, obviously I saw but I just saw it as "normal"... honestly people DO NOT CARE, THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT AND DO NOT NOTICE, just go in and have fun... You'll be in the water anyway so what does it matter?

Trust me on this, don't wear a shirt and you'll forget about it, yeah the girls'll see it but they won't be like "OH MY G" no-one wille ven give you a second look or say anything... it'll do your self-confidence good :)

Don't wear a shirt, just go swimming and enjoy yourself... people honestly don't give a shit as to what you back looks like. I know when I had clear skin I really didn't give two looks at people with bacne, cos I kinda didn't notice, obviously I saw but I just saw it as "normal"... honestly people DO NOT CARE, THEY DO NOT GIVE A SHIT AND DO NOT NOTICE, just go in and have fun... You'll be in the water anyway so what does it matter?

Trust me on this, don't wear a shirt and you'll forget about it, yeah the girls'll see it but they won't be like "OH MY G" no-one wille ven give you a second look or say anything... it'll do your self-confidence good :)

thats probably smarter advise then i gave :) , idd they wont care just go and have fun :razz: , you'll be glad you did

if its a couple spots dont wear a shirt no onell care, but if u wear a shirt everywhere peoplell think youre weird

I actually baught a shirt to goto a park once, one of those weird athletic ones.. it looked like it was made for swimming :|

i went to a waterpark with s, and i have a little acne at the top of my chest, and a lot on my face not to mention my face is red. but i still had a good time.