Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've run out of my eucerin at the moment and have been using a product called (Nivea soft intensive moisturising cream) which i've noticed has got a ingredient in it, well some actually that are rated (5) on that zero zits website so thats not good, i was wondering why my pimples on my neck was coming back, anyways i've got another moisturiser in my draw and its the one in this link, it says dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic on the back so was gonna give it ago, anyone use it.?

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/beie10079.asp

Anyone tryed this, suppose to be good for moisturising, not sure if you can get it in the UK though.

you have to use the natural one though as the man-made one is no good for acne so the zerozits website says.

Natural Lanolin Oil.

if you unsure about a product then dont buy it. stick with what works best so u dont use something random and you get taken back to square one.

whats wrong with eucerin, jus go an buy some more .......

lol, Dami4n's so protective over his eucerin :angel:

whats wrong with eucerin, jus go an buy some more .......

Yes...I also love that eucerin! But the tube is so small and so expensive :cry::cry:

Dami4n: How long does a tube last for you ?

I know I'm not Dami4n but I think we have talked about this in another thread. If I remember correctly a tube lasts me and Dami4n about 1 1/2 months each. I moisturise 3 times a day with it (once for the whole face, and the other 2 times just on my chin and upper lip area where I do the regimen) But in my oponion its the best moistursier I've ever come across, so well worth the cost! :)

I know I'm not Dami4n

nope, your a girl, ima boy, thats the 1st indication hehehehe

there are other indications but lets not go there hehehe :wub::wub::wub: (heart u janiet)

If I remember correctly a tube lasts me and Dami4n about 1 1/2 months each

yea 1-2 months now as i dont need the moisturise asmuch as i used to so its lasting a bit longer than it used2!

as my face has settled down a lot an since i used the CSR Cleanser my skin is a lot less dry so im using hardly any nowadays and its workin Perfectly!

But in my oponion its the best moistursier I've ever come across, so well worth the cost! :)

definately i agree, its 1of the reasons i love you, we share the same passion for a moisturiser

(if thats not sad i dont know what is heheh) :wavey::wub:

Even though Eucerin costs alot compared to other moisturisers, and is kinda small, you dont need apply loads like others, a small film is all you need on your skin. and your done for the day.

My eucerin has lasted me over a month and a half and theres like a 3rd left in the tube. Best moisturiser out there.

I've run out of my eucerin at the moment and have been using a product called (Nivea soft intensive moisturising cream) which i've noticed has got a ingredient in it, well some actually that are rated (5) on that zero zits website so thats not good, i was wondering why my pimples on my neck was coming back, anyways i've got another moisturiser in my draw and its the one in this link, it says dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic on the back so was gonna give it ago, anyone use it.?

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/beie10079.asp

anyone have any experience of this nivea moisturiser with the regime? it is non comeodegenic and i used to use it and it worked well though not with the regime..

Also nowhere does the eucerin say it is non comedogenic, is it??