Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i just started use it for 2 week.

in the first week my face really dry & got some burn.

but now its get better & about 1 pimple left on my face.

yeah its pretty work for me. but the red mark was more 'red' than usual

i had. so im thinking how to fade out the red mark & scar.

^^

The vanishing formula is tinted. It will still give you a pinkish orange residue instead of white because, chances are, your skin tone won't be the same colour as the BP.

I just apply a thin layer of regular Oxy and blend it in really well during the daytime. At bedtime though I load it on because I obviously don't care if there is a layer of white residue on my face.

Hey.. I use the OXY Wash, in the new black bottle, with the red label, I have also used the one with the blue label.. the chiller one. I must say I have been using this for a couple months, and my skin looks pretty good. I use the wash twice a day, and I use the LOTION only at night, because there is that residue, but its no big deal. If you want to use the lotion for day time, don't use a lot, and when you dab it on before you rub it in, do the places you wish to rub it in one at a time rather then dabbing it all over then rubbing it in.

Yeah.. for the strength of the lotion, its not as drying as you would think. I actually had a spot on the forehead the other day at work, it was one of those stupid ones that don't come to a head, but are flat and red. I put some of the lotion on it, and it was gone the next day.

Also, I have found if you are using the WASH, that you truly only need a tiny amount, it gives you a real good lather, and it will leave you less dry. Before you wash, splash your face with water and get in on your face well. When you wash, just go gentle, you don't need to "work it into your skin". And make sure you rinse really really well, with luke warm water. Those people who claim that a wash isnt on your skin long enough to be effective don't know what they are talking about. Your skin is very absorbant and takes only the amount of BP it needs, so it doesn't make your skin uncomfortable.

The vanishing formula is tinted. It will still give you a pinkish orange residue instead of white because, chances are, your skin tone won't be the same colour as the BP.

I just apply a thin layer of regular Oxy and blend it in really well during the daytime. At bedtime though I load it on because I obviously don't care if there is a layer of white residue on my face.

No.. actually the Vanishing formula ISN'T tinted, and TINTED is tinted.. the vanishing formula is white. And you dont need to load it on, just put enough on so that your skin absorbs only what it needs. You don't want to aggravate your skin or dry it out by putting a mountain of BP on, put on what makes you feel the most comfortable, your skin will thank you.