Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

wet 'n' wild

Guest blackheadben

These past few days I have spent looking for a cheap, good quality, light foundation. I love Maybelline's Everfresh, but it is too expensive for me right now. So, onward! The look started. I was desperately trying to find a new york color foundation in my shade because I have had luck w/ them before. Nope. Didn't have my color. Except in those evil cream-to-powder compacts (do not use it, it is evil!!!!!!!!).

A person here reommended wet 'n' wild. Never heard of it before until then. I went to CVS and checked it out. I ended up buying their tinted moisturizer and not their foundation. Their foundation smelt really, really bad. Anyway, I got the tint in the lightest shade: nude. It matched a jar of foundation in "Ivory" almost exactly. I bought it.

I put it on a few minutes ago and was surpirised at the texture. I have never used a tinted moisturizer before, so this was a first. It seemed to settle in before I could blend all the way. When this happened, I started using my sponge instead of my fingers then it worked great. It seemed to sink in and give me a glow and enough coverage to be accpetable.

Right now, I am sitting with it on until 8:30 to see how it goes. Wish me Luck!

Anyone else ever tired it before? (man, I seem to ask a lot of questions)