Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

Off Accutane for 4 months........is it coming back?

I got this bump on my neck that's been there and is turning into a whitehead slowly

I have these other whiteheads coming up where the hair follicles are two tiny ones

Is it time to worry yet?

Acne can freakin piss off! I don't want it coming back sigh...........I was happy with my life

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Do you have a regimen to help prevent acne? Sounds like it's very minor at the moment, i'd try to get on top of it while you can.

no I was just using warm water

yeah I guess I should then but im worrying that all the chemicals and stuff is what kinda aggravated it in the first place

Thats how mine started back. It started with little tiny zits, no big deal, now it's back to regular hurting acne.

find something to treat it immediately.

for alot of people tane is temporary. i hate to say it man but your acne is coming back.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

A lot of people do maintanence after their course. You might want to look into treatments that are Rx and OTC. to keep it under control.

I am having the same problem!!! This was the 2nd time i was on accutane, finished like last nov or so and its coming back as of the last month or so. Little pimples, but today I have a red hurting one along my jaw line. SO much for it working really well eh? Anyone else have this experience?

awww man i've been gettin some really really tiny pimples that turn to whitehead in 1 day and gone by the next shit im scared

unfortunately,

Acne can be somethign you have to deal with until you are so old your skin stops producing so much sebum and flakes better. Acne is a behavioral disorder of the skin for most people who have it chronically. Finding a cure that you can live on and prevent acne/scarring is the only way to get by for myself and many others out there. Until my testosterone drops so low my balls turn to raisins, I will probably break out. Done tane too...Came back. That's when I realized the true nature of this affliction lies within the behavior of my skin....

Smoothbeamin....