Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tonbon

thinking of going once a day to heal up

I recently got acne last semester mostly because of stress i dont have anymore acne should i try a couple days and see whats what...I have some red marks i want to heal faster. I've never had acne till like 6 months ago and im 19

More information. Are you currently clear from active acne using the Regimen twice a day, and want to cut down to one a day because (allegedly) BP makes red marks fade more slowly? If that's the case, go ahead and try it. But if new acne starts coming up with only one daily application, then you'll have to deal with the red marks a bit longer and keep going twice a day.

im doing twice a day right now...and i've heard bp slows down the healing and i think it does, cause places a i dont but bp on heal faster

i think it slows it down as well. my big bro is not on any meds for acne but his face does not have post acne red marks like mine does (im on THE regimen). let us know if u decide to go once a day and how that affects the fading process!

If twice a day is keeping you clear, I don't think cutting down to once a day will be that beneficial as if you breakout as a result you would just be left with more red marks. I only do the regimen once a day as my acne is only very mild, however, my red marks are still fading very slowly so I really don't think it would help you that much. I think the best thing you can do is just give them time to heal and use an AHA moisturiser with your regimen :)

the regimen totally slows down red marks healing. mine would never last more than a month and i notice other peoples dont either, but since im on the regimen i have a few that dont even start fading till 3-4 months afterwards, and i use aha every night. i was clear for 2 months on the regimen and then i was thinking aobut going to just once a day, until one day i missed an application and had a breakout 4 days later so i realized i had to keep twice a day. it sucks man, just wish i would grow out of it. i wish i would grow, period. almost 21 years old and still a skinny fuck who cant even grow a proper beard....annoys me so much. at least im a handsome sumbitch.

i think it slows it down as well. my big bro is not on any meds for acne but his face does not have post acne red marks like mine does (im on THE regimen). let us know if u decide to go once a day and how that affects the fading process!

thats because it DOES. but its better to have just red marks on for a bit of extra time than have acne near that area cuz you avoided putting BP on that area.

besides, AHA moisturizers not only cancel out that slowness, they speed up the process and red marks disappear a lot faster.

thats because it DOES. but its better to have just red marks on for a bit of extra time than have acne near that area cuz you avoided putting BP on that area.

besides, AHA moisturizers not only cancel out that slowness, they speed up the process and red marks disappear a lot faster.

thats another thing tho, finding AHA moisturizer >_< i shud jus buy the recommended Alpha Hydrox online already...

i personally went to only doing the regimen once a day for a while

but i was washing in the morning

when really the best way to do it

is wash at night, then apply bp and moisturiser as normal

then wake up an do NOTHING

so bp is stil on ur skin, but you havnt irritated your skin again by washing then moisturising etc.

thats what i WOULD do if i was 2go2 once a day

however the last time i did this, i broke out.

i went to washing and bp as usual at night + moisturiser

then in the morning i jus washed, then moisturised

my skin reacted with a couple of pimples after a few day!

it was crap

sorry to bring this up again but i need to know if this is legit info. ive been stressing out about it since i read it. has Dan said anything about BP slowing down the fading process of red marks?

any products containing Benzoyl Peroxide have shown on SOME PEOPLE (not all)

to slow down the healing of redmarks

some people dont experience this at all at look at the people who do experience it like

"you crazy foool" hehe

but in my personal experience it does slow healing down yes

but id prefere to have redmarks than active acne.....

any products containing Benzoyl Peroxide have shown on SOME PEOPLE (not all)

to slow down the healing of redmarks

some people dont experience this at all at look at the people who do experience it like

"you crazy foool" hehe

but in my personal experience it does slow healing down yes

but id prefere to have redmarks than active acne.....

ok. i guess i shud go back... cos i stopped the regimen wen i saw that, luckily im still clear. ill jus buy Alpha hydrox to make sure.

I think that anyone who wants to go to once a day, should do it slowly and go from twice a day to a little less on one of the times and slowly not using it twice.

I think that anyone who wants to go to once a day, should do it slowly and go from twice a day to a little less on one of the times and slowly not using it twice.

Don't go to once a day! That's what I did, I stayed clear for almost 2 months and then started breaking out really bad, worse than before and though I'm back to twice a day for about a month now I haven't gotten clear again. I'm still breaking out and I'm going to have so many new red marks because of it!