Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi All,

I've just been prescribed my second course of tane. I start next week. Lovely.

I can't believe i'm going through all of this all over again. The biggest piece of advice I can give anyone out there is , don't stop living whether on tane or not. I put my life on hold for so long. Don't waste your life!

I will keep you updated on what's going on with me. I hope this is the last of it.

I need a lot of support. Please be there!

GO

The biggest piece of advice I can give anyone out there is , don't stop living whether on tane or not. I put my life on hold for so long. Don't waste your life!

good luck, but that is easier said than done thats for sure.

its hard to feel confident and be social when you have spots and marks all over your face and the whole world feels obligated to let you know that you have them.

The biggest piece of advice I can give anyone out there is , don't stop living whether on tane or not. I put my life on hold for so long. Don't waste your life!

good luck, but that is easier said than done thats for sure.

its hard to feel confident and be social when you have spots and marks all over your face and the whole world feels obligated to let you know that you have them.

All I can say is 'Rex-EME & Donnell Lip Saver'. I have one month left (still getting whiteheads, but not cystic at this point) and these two products have worked wonders for speeding up healing, reducing redness and dryness. Add some Everyday Minerals foundation, and you're good to go. Accutane is not the end of life. I look at it as rebirth. I'm optimistic, even though I don't have the no more breakouts happy ending. After all, there are worse health issues, right?

Hang in there! :)

Good luck! Now that you're going on a second course treatment of Accutane, this will most probably cure you of Acne forever. Keep your chin up! Everything will get better from here on out. :)

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

Good luck. I hope it goes well :D .

Wow I haven't been here in a long time! :) But of course I wish you luck, as you already know. Keep me updated! I'm sure this second course will help a lot!