Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crzyakta

Really helped my acne, this is not a joke

For your acne, wash with sea buckthorn oil soap twice a day (such as facedoctor rejuvenating soap, or bluesagenaturals.com)

and finally, treat with the ZZ cream found at:

demodexsolutions.com

it`ll work in 2 months and your skin will look alot better, not only because demodex is dead, but also the skin will thin out and normalize

dont stress too much either, and dont eat too many carbs...Stress/poor liver function -> anxiety -> excess DHT production (made from Testoserone, through 5AR enzyme) -> excess sebum (DHT laden) on face, chest, back, and scalp -> demodex mites proliferate, bringing fungus and bacteria with them -> acne, rosacea, hair loss ->immuno response triggered -> inflammation, puss formation, infections, thickened (and ugly, its called fibrosis) skin

that is the acne cycle, control the mites control the immediate symptom, acne

control the stress and liver function, you control the initiating point of the problem, but once you have acne, especially severe acne, controlling the starting point is not going to rid you of all symptoms, you have to aid immune system by attacking the mites (think of it as the same as curing athletes foot, sure a healthy immune system and good diet might reduce the severity of the fungus infection, but in the end you use a topical like Tinactin to finally cure the infection)

listen pal, im not from DS, neither facedoc...this is just from my research done, and it works...if you want more in depth info...let me know, we can discuss hormones till the sun goes down

i have many posts in the acne scar section, been around since 2001 at the ol absoluteacneinfo boards, back when maya and sweetjade used to post

back to topic, for those who wanna get at their acne, before it gets scarred too badly, give this a shot

ZZ's cream has zinc oxide, sulphur and some herbs, but its effective as all hell when combined with sea buckthorn oil soap (done twice a day)...watch what it does to your pores and overall complexsion when the mites die off

also rawlin, its not a cure to the root cause, those require lifestyle changes (diet, avoiding stress, handling stress better etc), but it will knock out your acne, which is JUST a symptom of a deeper reaching problem

people with acne tend to be genetically susceptible to stress, emotions, negativity (perhaps brought on by acne?), and increased DHT receptors in the facial regions, on top of which prolonged and constant stress will trigger dopamine consumption for the creation of epinehperine, adrenaline, and cortisol (well this is fostered by pregnenolone not dopamine), the stress hormones, these hormones possible may work to trap more DHT in tissues that have increased DHT receptors, ie face, scalp, chest and back

alright ass, sorry for callin u pal

i stated how long i been around to show a closed minded induvidual like ur self that im not here to sell anythin

i could care less if u buy from DS or not...go to their website and check the prices for urself

http://pestalert.ifas.ufl.edu/acne.htm

start there, and as for journals, there has not been anything big as of yet, big pharma is not lookin to stop acne with this method, rather treat it over a prolonged period of time with mediocre results to keep you buyin the products, its all about money

treatments like accutane starve the mites of DHT (they require this sterodial hormone, as they do not produce their own, also many fungii feed on hormones, whereas bacteria such as propionibacterium acnes feed on the excess sebum), and they die off in large numbers (as does the bacteria), if you are able to normalize your skin after this treatment, such as having much less stress and depression due to lack of acne, there is a good chance you will not get it back...but if you fall into the same rut of negativity, or still have raging hormones, you`ll get acne back within 4-6 months, enough time for them to repopulate and begin feeding/breeding

initial breakouts are just them dying off in a large scale, their dead bodies and excrements are in your pores, sometimes deep...causing inflammation and infection as your body tries to rid itself of their presence (its called die-back)...nasty but required, the worse off your acne is, the more intense initial break out you will encounter

"30$ +14$ s/h + tax, so over 50 bucks for less than an ounce of the stuff"

good job genius, what tax?

also its an ointment, not a cream, you need a small amount and it spreads very thoroughly...it`ll easily last 1-1.5 months if used twice daily on entire face and upper neck

after 3-4 months at twice a day, you can bump down to a maintenance dose, like one application every other day

before you bash somethin, try it for 2-3 months and see if it works...im not sellin a damn thing...if u know a better way to kill the mites, by all means use it

I strongly suggest you check out the whole Skin Cap fiasco some years ago. A cream still obtainable over the internet 'cured' psoriasis and other skin complaints. It had top docs hoodwinked by the seemingly gentle ingredients. Analysis showed that the hidden ingredient was actually potent prescription only corticosteroids.

http://www.fda.gov/medwaTCH/SAFETY/1997/skinca.htm

If you are stupid enough to order and use ZZ Cream after being warned you get everything you deserve!

using any topical steroidial agents will cause negative feedback, your body sees the agent and represses its own creation of the hormone, in this case probably cortisol

the agents i recommend do not have any steroidial agents whatsoever, so i have no idea why you brought this up

using any topical steroidial agents will cause negative feedback, your body sees the agent and represses its own creation of the hormone, in this case probably cortisol

the agents i recommend do not have any steroidial agents whatsoever, so i have no idea why you brought this up

Skin Cap denied that the ingredient was in there, but analysis confirmed it was. My point is, they tell you the ingredients are safe just like Skin Cap did, and you believe them even tho it is not FDA approved.

These guys dont give a shit about your health they just want your money! Anyway you clearly are gonna do whatever the fuck you want, its your funeral, but dont recommend others break the law or risk their health.

[EDITED BY MODERATOR. DO NOT CALL PEOPLE NAMES OR MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS.]

hmm 2 posts, u joined to downplay a method im tryin to help people with...FDA approval? hmm like Vioxx? like Propecia? (ask users what it does to their libido, and erections) good goin

anyway, guys if u are interested please keep an open mind, im juss tryin to help those...basically so u dont have to go thru the $hit i have, good luck with treatments

if you dont wanna use the ZZ cream, by all means dont, maybe some type of zinc oxide cream/sulphus is available out there? desitin is 40% ZO, but not sure if it`ll clog pores, and it has no sulphur in it

hmm 2 posts, u joined to downplay a method im tryin to help people with...FDA approval? hmm like Vioxx? like Propecia? (ask users what it does to their libido, and erections) good goin

anyway, guys if u are interested please keep an open mind, im juss tryin to help those...basically so u dont have to go thru the $hit i have, good luck with treatments

if you dont wanna use the ZZ cream, by all means dont, maybe some type of zinc oxide cream/sulphus is available out there? desitin is 40% ZO, but not sure if it`ll clog pores, and it has no sulphur in it

You really are a fucking twat!

ok use ur accutane, ur BP destroy your skin, get scars, live happy with ur acne (oh and dont mind the severe depression, pitting scarring, liver damage, and eye damage brought on by accutane)

i have no idea who papains is, i didnt say i joined acne.org in 01, dont even know if it was around then, i said absoluteacneinfo...a once great website, where the whole vitamin B5 craze started back in 01 (i was one of the first on that board to try it during the craze)

it says 3 herbal ingredients, the worst they can by are phytosterols, not animal produced steroids, and even to that note, i doubt they are...i have no idea what they are, one might be sea buckthorn as it is known to kill demodex, as is tea tree oil...who knows

as i said b4, i could careless how u kill the mites, dont use DS stuff...

if u wanna get technical, bring it, like i said, this is personal story, research...yets its anecdotal on my own account, duh...but go out there and read about those treating for the mites...you`ll see what i mean...

also if u get time, read the link i posted

OK, this is a loaded topic as some of us remember well. So I'm just gonna say this right now:

-- No name calling.

-- No personal attacks.

Disagree with each other by all means, but do it in a civilized fashion. You can expect this thread to be heavily moderated.

OK, this is a loaded topic as some of us remember well. So I'm just gonna say this right now:

-- No name calling.

-- No personal attacks.

Disagree with each other by all means, but do it in a civilized fashion. You can expect this thread to be heavily moderated.

Moderated by someone who sang the praises of ZZ Cream at one point. Notice you aint using it or any of Demodex Solutions now.

Moderated by someone who sang the praises of ZZ Cream at one point. Notice you aint using it or any of Demodex Solutions now.

Allow me to set the record straight right now.

I tried out the products because my aesthetician at the time (last fall) told me she thought demodex mites could be causing my bumpy skin. I gave 'em a shot for a few weeks. Didn't work for me. Dried out my skin, didn't cure my bumps. So I tried something else (Green Cream) and hit the jackpot.

I posted about my conclusions as I went along. I didn't try to lead anyone astray.

Just another product failure among many I've experienced in 30 years of acne.

ok use ur accutane, ur BP destroy your skin, get scars, live happy with ur acne (oh and dont mind the severe depression, pitting scarring, liver damage, and eye damage brought on by accutane)

i have no idea who papains is, i didnt say i joined acne.org in 01, dont even know if it was around then, i said absoluteacneinfo...a once great website, where the whole vitamin B5 craze started back in 01 (i was one of the first on that board to try it during the craze)

it says 3 herbal ingredients, the worst they can by are phytosterols, not animal produced steroids, and even to that note, i doubt they are...i have no idea what they are, one might be sea buckthorn as it is known to kill demodex, as is tea tree oil...who knows

as i said b4, i could careless how u kill the mites, dont use DS stuff...

if u wanna get technical, bring it, like i said, this is personal story, research...yets its anecdotal on my own account, duh...but go out there and read about those treating for the mites...you`ll see what i mean...

also if u get time, read the link i posted

Listen, you don't know what youre talking about. nobody wants to buy the chinese ointment you are selling...if you don't like the treatments in america, please, go back to hong kong.

If it works for you, thats great, but don't steer people away from the acne medications that are proven to work such as bp or accutane.

I wouldn't use anything with three "secret" ingredients; that's common sense. Also, sulfur and menthol are skin irritants. Sulfur actually is a good disinfectant, but there is no reason worth including menthol in a skincare product.

This drug could be extremely dangerous since it's being sent from Hong Kong

Actually, half the stuff you use is manufactured in China and other (seemingly to you) "obscure" locations. Saying that it is dangerous by commenting on nothing other than the place the drug was made is rather, well, ignorant.

Oh, and the poster registered in July of last of year... you're saying that he got sent planning to spam after one year? cover forum spamming operation? :rolleyes: That's rather paranoid

Whoops, looks like your hasty assumptions are incorrect, but thanks for sharing. When you quoted me you couldn't even be bothered to read the entire sentence...

If you had actually just finished reading the one sentence you quoted to try and argue with me on some obscure unrelated point you would have instantly found the answer to your question. Hate when that happens. Here's a hint: look for the sentence that's been in bold all along, you missed it. Go back and reread the post you quoted me to finish the sentence "...from Hong Kong..." where you left off the punctuation as u quoted me and there you'll see I clearly stated that there are 3 magical mystical wonderous little secret ingredients in the ZZ cream. Those unregulated mystery "flies in the ointment" are therefore not trustworthy-I most certainly did not convey that I thought a product was dangerous since it was from Hong Kong, so please don't try and accuse me of xenophobia or some other nonsense. Talk about jumping to asinine conclusions.

Since no one can know what they are sending, and since it's not even REGULATED MEDICINE and therefore subjected to FDA regulatory standards, who knows WHAT the hell is in it?! So wise up to the facts and may I make a suggestion, why don't you actually read a post before you propose to tell others it is "ignorant" that would be great thx

i could care less...

ps: using a lot of large words does NOT make you sound any more intelligent.

menthol is in many skincare products, for treating rashes, itching, nasal congestion amongst a few

as is sulphur

also lion queen, i had the same issues at start, few weeks in, new bumps...but this is die back...the mites die within the pore, in their own excrements...causing an immuno-response...this first part is brutal...but keep at it twice a day, I also had those bumps (when you squeeze them, you get out a dried sebum plug)...now many weeks of treatment, and being religious with them....walla, all those ugly little bumps...gone, pores have shrunk BIG time, and scarring looks much less

glad the green cream worked for ya, i would assume the peeling environment brought on by the tretinoin did a number on the mites as well

also someguy i have no idea whose side your on, but do not claim that i have no idea what i am talkin about...if you have a valid question, go ahead and ask me, or even better do your own research

im not from hong kong, never been, and born n raised in the good ol US

simple as this, if u wanna live with ur mites, go ahead and do so, do not treat against them

Whoops, looks like your hasty assumptions are incorrect, but thanks for sharing. When you quoted me you couldn't even be bothered to read the entire sentence...

If you had actually just finished reading the one sentence you quoted to try and argue with me on some obscure unrelated point you would have instantly found the answer to your question. Hate when that happens. Here's a hint: look for the sentence that's been in bold all along, you missed it. Go back and reread the post you quoted me to finish the sentence "...from Hong Kong..." where you left off the punctuation as u quoted me and there you'll see I clearly stated that there are 3 magical mystical wonderous little secret ingredients in the ZZ cream. Those unregulated mystery "flies in the ointment" are therefore not trustworthy-I most certainly did not convey that I thought a product was dangerous since it was from Hong Kong, so please don't try and accuse me of xenophobia or some other nonsense. Talk about jumping to asinine conclusions.

Since no one can know what they are sending, and since it's not even REGULATED MEDICINE and therefore subjected to FDA regulatory standards, who knows WHAT the hell is in it?! So wise up to the facts and may I make a suggestion, why don't you actually read a post before you propose to tell others it is "ignorant" that would be great thx

Point taken, sorry for assuming.

Although I still can't see why are you folks doubting about the thread creator's intentions.

menthol is in many skincare products, for treating rashes, itching, nasal congestion amongst a few

as is sulphur

also lion queen, i had the same issues at start, few weeks in, new bumps...but this is die back...the mites die within the pore, in their own excrements...causing an immuno-response...this first part is brutal...but keep at it twice a day, I also had those bumps (when you squeeze them, you get out a dried sebum plug)...now many weeks of treatment, and being religious with them....walla, all those ugly little bumps...gone, pores have shrunk BIG time, and scarring looks much less

glad the green cream worked for ya, i would assume the peeling environment brought on by the tretinoin did a number on the mites as well

also someguy i have no idea whose side your on, but do not claim that i have no idea what i am talkin about...if you have a valid question, go ahead and ask me, or even better do your own research

im not from hong kong, never been, and born n raised in the good ol US

simple as this, if u wanna live with ur mites, go ahead and do so, do not treat against them

theres no sides...

i have shit that works for me, i dont really care about anything else.

i think hearing about new products, as well as both their POSITIVE and NEGATIVE effects is extremely beneficial to this site. Naturally, people are going to be suspicious on here when someone claims to have "the CURE"...considering this site gets tons of spamming and since everyone seems up to date on products that have given people trouble in the past. I wish we could all learn about products without the name calling :(. I think crzyakta was only trying to help...if people dont want to try the product and have their reasons for not, so be it. The most you can do is explain the products benefits and that's that. In any case, glad it worked for ya!

sorry. i don't have mites. took my antibiotics an i'm clear.

thanks for coming out tho.

dammit. didn't this thing get pinned awhile back? so it DIDN"T get flamed by the demotdex gurus?

antibiotics dont kill mites, they are not bacterial organisms

but AB's can reduce inflammation and infection of a pluged pore (due to p.acne's feeding and proliferation)

mites will cause the pore to get stuck with...so if you do have very acne prone skin, you`ll probably notice even though you do not have active visible acne, you still have blackheads and/or close comedones in the regions you once had active pimples (usually the Tzone, but this varies greatly from person to person)