Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alpha_male

acne scars or not?

when i get pipples, sometimes they heal but they leave some kind of skin discolouration usulay darker but my skin feels smooth over the mark are these considered acne scars or not and if not is there a way to clear em or do they fade in time or am i scared for life?

aw man and i thought pimpeals was sweet, pipples are even better.

anyway, i have some of those, and one or two ive had for about a month, and theyve been fading. you just need to give it time and yeah, an AHA moisturizer really helps.

aw man and i thought pimpeals was sweet, pipples are even better.

anyway, i have some of those, and one or two ive had for about a month, and theyve been fading. you just need to give it time and yeah, an AHA moisturizer really helps.

whats an AHA moisturizer is it any different from a regular oil free mosturiser?

its an alpha hydroxy moisturizer. these sort of moisturizers will fade red marks quicker, where as a regular one whouldnt really have an effect. those spots would probably get skin colored quicker if you had one.

Neutrogena Healthy Face Lotion with SPF 15 is an example of an AHA moisturizer. there are plenty of them, so i recommend trying one of them.