Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_88

Very ANNOYING Nodules

Argh!!!

I have two really painful nodules which I thought were boils... but they arn't 'coming to a head" They really hurt and they are huge and feel like golf balls under my chin :cry: I hate it. How long will it take to go cos I know I am not meant to touch them because they obviously won't 'pop' :confused: eeek.

Does anyone else here suffer from nodules and how long did your nodules take to clear up?! Plz help!

Thanks for any replies.

I suffer from nodules. I may be a rare case, but mine have literally lasted up to 2 months each, and reoccur in the same place. A cortisone injection may be a quick fix, though there is a chance of it leaving a temporary dent. Since I've been on Accutane, they've healed up quickly, as in a matter of days after appearing. My advice is that just about no cream or topical can fix the situation of deep nodules, so don't be afraid to try other treatments. Don't lose hope.

I have 3 on my chin. 2 of them healed within 7-10 days after constant use of Eurocin gel. They're red, bump, and painful when touched. I'm not squeezing them.

mine last 6 months :-(. when they finally pop they heal in a few days but leave a scar/nasty red spot. the red spot takes a month or so to go away. the scar, well that 's for life. :-(

ive 2 in particular for about a year and a half now..theyre only calming down a bit now..with pits arounds where they used to stratch out a bit further..so ive lots more of that to look forwards to-while the rest of my face is getting worse :think: ..

i really must get batteries for my digi cam and get a pic up in my gallery..the only one i have is from when i was clear, and its good to compare and discuss with pics..

Geeez I could never wait that long with one of them on my face. I go to the derm. as soon as I have one and get it injected with cortisone and it is down the next day.

Tell me about it i've got a big one on my cheek and its lifting a smallish area of my skin up. Before that I had some smaller ones on my forehead my other cheek and the top of my nose.. they're still there just smaller and underneith the skin :doubt:

I actually took a little pin to this one like i've done before but its too deep.

I've never had a cortisone injection before but I wish I could do.