Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Jess Regimen Help Please

Hi, I've read the Jess post as CSR is good at spots, but not for oily skin, redness etc etc. So I'm giving Jess's a go, have done for two days and it's too early obviously.

My question, is am I doing it properly, because not one post says how to do it! Do you:

Wet face with warm water,

Get flannel/brush and put cleanser on it,

Scrub Gently,

Rinse off.

Is that it basically? Am I doing it right because I couldn't understand lol, but I have to moisturize afterwards because I'm quite dry. Thanks for any help.

Thanks Dami4n. I'll be back on the regimen when I clear my face of all this shit I've put on it for 2 years okay.

its best to do thsi in the shower ..

1. Soak brush for about 15 min it hot water to soften bristles

2. in the shower lather a cleanser on it .. i suggest Basis Vitamin Bar .. i hear baby cleanser would work better bc they are extremly gentle

3. rub slowly

4. only do this 2 3 times a weeek at most

5. doing it at night is best

6 before bed apply neosporin

its best to do thsi in the shower ..

1. Soak brush for about 15 min it hot water to soften bristles

2. in the shower lather a cleanser on it .. i suggest Basis Vitamin Bar .. i hear baby cleanser would work better bc they are extremly gentle

3. rub slowly

4. only do this 2 3 times a weeek at most

5. doing it at night is best

6 before bed apply neosporin

Ah thanks but I cant get any Neosporin because I'm from the UK. I use a microfiber flannel which advertised the same regimen so it's obviously good for it. Thanks again.

does Jess's regimen work with old redmarks?

yes that is basically its purpose .. it will take a long tiem tho for some .. ive been doing the regimen for 9months and i sitll have redmarks on ym afce from like 6 years ago ... i mean they have faded drasticaslly but sitll there .. imt hinking of buying a Vitamin C serum

does Jess's regimen work with old redmarks?

yes that is basically its purpose .. it will take a long tiem tho for some .. ive been doing the regimen for 9months and i sitll have redmarks on ym afce from like 6 years ago ... i mean they have faded drasticaslly but sitll there .. imt hinking of buying a Vitamin C serum

but how do you if you're doing it right. i got a face brush and the bristles are thin and soft i dont kno if i am doing it right its a circle about an inch in diameter.

You know your doing it right when your not hurting afterwards, but you can feel the srubbing slightly.

there really isnt a right way your looking into it wayy too much ..have you ever wahsed your afecw ith a facecloth? well do the same thing only with a brush .. and if thats not good enough advice go to Jess' forum ont eh first page she drew a pic of what she does.

there really isnt a right way your looking into it wayy too much ..have you ever wahsed your afecw ith a facecloth? well do the same thing only with a brush .. and if thats not good enough advice go to Jess' forum ont eh first page she drew a pic of what she does.

but are u suppose to feel the dead skin coming off like wen u do ur legs..

lol what? what do you do to your legs? No i never feel the dead skin come off .. maybe if u have never exfoliated a day in your life lol .. but i never feel it.

lol what? what do you do to your legs? No i never feel the dead skin come off .. maybe if u have never exfoliated a day in your life lol .. but i never feel it.

ok so wen ur taking a hot bath or wen ur in teh sauna...ur skin is all soft....and u use the exfoliating glove on ur legs..u can feel the dead skin come right off..some of the time. get it lol

ok so wen ur taking a hot bath or wen ur in teh sauna...ur skin is all soft....and u use the exfoliating glove on ur legs..u can feel the dead skin come right off..some of the time. get it lol

honestly i have never done that before ... but no u dotn feel any dead skin coming off.. but that doesnt mean u wont

ok ok i think i got it.. so basically this is like massaging ur skin with the brush right lol....

well .. the point isnt to massage your face with it .. its purpose is to remove the dead skin .. so ur not really massaging juss scrubbing lightly .. like you normally would wiht a washcloth.

I use a small microfiber towel (cos I cant find the right brush). The first time I did it these brown flakes came off lol.

I've had 6 new spots in 5 days though, is this normal? 1 sizeable and the others are small.

what do u mena news pots .. pimples? well everyone breaks out when they begin a new regimen so yes it is normal .. juss exfoliate onlt 2 .. 3x a week MAX and its best to do it at night and apply neosporin at night as well.

well .. the point isnt to massage your face with it .. its purpose is to remove the dead skin .. so ur not really massaging juss scrubbing lightly .. like you normally would wiht a washcloth.

well the thing is...wen i do try to scrub..the bristles are so soft that they bend and it feels like its not working? even if i jam it in there it wont hurt lol.should i buy a diff brush?

well the thing is...wen i do try to scrub..the bristles are so soft that they bend and it feels like its not working? even if i jam it in there it wont hurt lol.should i buy a diff brush?

do you have or can you take a picture of the brush?

yea if u buy a regular complexion brushes they are so flexible tis rediuclous idk how it even exfoliates bc the fibers are so long and they dotn even stand up straight.

go to Jess's thread .. its in OTC Topics and its pinned she ahs a pic ont eh first page of what she uses and its what i use as well.

yea if u buy a regular complexion brushes they are so flexible tis rediuclous idk how it even exfoliates bc the fibers are so long and they dotn even stand up straight.

go to Jess's thread .. its in OTC Topics and its pinned she ahs a pic ont eh first page of what she uses and its what i use as well.

well i thought i could make it work by cutting it in half so i did. and i think it is working.. let's see....

i was going to suggest that actually but i figured it would be kinda difficult and the fibers will most likelly not b the same legnth .. but it works thats great