Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aw man that sucks, sorry to hear that nauter.

off the topic, but i see youve played Hitman Blood Money. is it as good as the last Hitman games?

^ thats pretty bad man :( *hug*

fuck u wats so bad about that? ill probably do the same

i meant its harsh that you miss being in a year book cozyou feel that bad about yourself coz of acne.

i was being sympathetic.

yea it does suk in some ways but in other ways it doesn't... i mean the yearbook is just so u can remember who was in ur class ? i remember hating most of the people in my school so why would i want to remember them and such

yea it does suk in some ways but in other ways it doesn't... i mean the yearbook is just so u can remember who was in ur class ? i remember hating most of the people in my school so why would i want to remember them and such

Same here. My year book picture fuckin sucked too, but I didnt buy one anyway!!

Facebook is so depressing because I see all of my friends from a few years ago, having what appears to be a lot of fun with perfect skin. Then again, they are just pictures, and my face looks good with makeup on in pictures. It's also depressing because my ex bf is on my friends list and posts pics of him and his new girlfriend, and he always looks like he's having a lot of fun. He gets about 10 X more people posting on his wall than me... :boohoo:

^ thats pretty bad man :( *hug*

fuck u wats so bad about that? ill probably do the same

i meant its harsh that you miss being in a year book cozyou feel that bad about yourself coz of acne.

i was being sympathetic.

lol i know, i came on strong.

just how you said it was "pretty bad" I can DEFINITLY relate to him and I want to think youre wrong.

also depends wat u meant by pretty bad.

obviously "pretty bad" as in "aw man, that sucks for you dude."

its not like Damien goes around "AW DUDE, YOU SUCK, YOURE BAD" to everyone all over the place.

my interpretation is just what anyone intends by thats "pretty bad", which is "youre ina pretty shitty situation", which may or may not be me and the author's case, but i dont want to hear it just the same.

I know this girl and in her pictures she is clear as fuck but in real life she has acne worse than mine. honestly her face is like crystal clear in pictures shit that acne can't cover up so i'm sure she fucking photoshops the hell out of her pics. just my 2 cents if you wanna put ur pics on facebook

my interpretation is just what anyone intends by thats "pretty bad", which is "youre ina pretty shitty situation", which may or may not be me and the author's case, but i dont want to hear it just the same.

i just meant i felt bad for him thats all, as in sympathetic towards the fact he shyed away from it coz he feels his acne is that bad

sorry if i came accross in a different way.

*shakes hands with coughdrop*

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

theres an author?

There are approximately 30,000 on here.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

hmm, i sorta plaigarized a few lines, is that bad?

:lol:

you never know how clear those peoples' skin acutally is..

my skin looks SO clear in pcitures, people comment and say how i have 'such a beautiful complexion'.. and hten i just laugh to myslef & feel like poo cause i know in real life (and tahts what acutally matters) and without makeup i look like a completely different person.

I'm not just talking about how people's skin looks clear, but how much they have moved on and progressed in their life; enjoying the "best years of their life." Although I'm in college (I live at home, however), I feel as if I haven't really accomplished anything. You can call me crazy, but clearing this shit up is my top priority. It affects the way I learn: I have obsessive thoughts about my skin, and lack concentration because of it; I have trouble socializing as well as anxiety problems: I'm always thinking people are judging me based on my skin. And I don't want people to look at me and see the same person they saw 8 years ago. Because I'm sure that's what they do; they see that I still have acne, so they assume I must be dealing with the same problems as I have been for the past decade... and they're right. Not much has changed. I may be older, but it's still the same shit, different days.