Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tttnjfttt

recurring cysts?

Ok, i was wondering if anyone else had this problem. It seems that once I have gotten a cyst somewhere, I am much more likely of getting a repeat cyst?

For example, 10 years ago (dang, i can't believe i've been getting these things for 10 years) I had my first cyst under my Right eye. Every time I try to pop a white head or black head in that area, it turns into a cyst. If i try to pop a white head or black head in most other loccations, there is no problem.

Ok, i was wondering if anyone else had this problem. It seems that once I have gotten a cyst somewhere, I am much more likely of getting a repeat cyst?

For example, 10 years ago (dang, i can't believe i've been getting these things for 10 years) I had my first cyst under my Right eye. Every time I try to pop a white head or black head in that area, it turns into a cyst. If i try to pop a white head or black head in most other loccations, there is no problem.

Hey, I have exactly the same problem. I got this big pimple on my temple after I stopped taking BC pills. Unfortunately, the pimple started recurring in about the same place, and it kept getting bigger each time, and then seemed like it was spreading. A friend of mine took a look at it and said it's a bad sign, because it means the bacteria has lodged deep. I'm now going to see a dermatologist about it in a couple weeks.