Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
screw_acne

on the verge of breaking down.

ever since september last year right after my freshman yr of college started my acne started simutaneously. i was completely spot free then. it just hit me like a train,at first i thought it didnt really matter,but it kept coming again and again and i couldnt control it at all. it was totally out of control leaving me with acne everywhere on my face. now my acne breakouts have substantially been controlled for reasons i dont know. but to let no further breakouts,i have started accutane. i have a million redmarks and when i glance at the car mirror or at the fire hydrant mirror i feel very disheartened and upset. 80% of my cheeks is filled with UGLY RED ACNE MARKS. for the 8 months of time where acne has plagued me , i have done almost no social activities ,i come back from class and stay in dorm , buy take aways and eat in dorm. it feels completely like SHIT. Meanwhile , stupid fuckers in my class who dont even care about their face have the clearest skin ever, sometimes they wash , sometimes they paint their faces with markers for fun , do all these stuff as well as drinking , smoking pot and stuff ,but nothing happens to them. GOD CHOOSE to punish me for fun. all iam concerned is that next year in 2007 august ill be transfering to a new school , im just hoping that at that time im clear and i can give new ppl a brand new impression of me.

Thanks for reading , i whine like a baby but i cant help it.

Yup acne suxx's big time, i too stay away from a lot of social activities. I stay in my room all the time feeling like S***, i dont know how to deal it anymore. We Just gotta hang in there with high hopes that one day we will clear up. Good Luck at your new school. ;)

Guest flutistgurl26

well, I wouldn't put the blame on God. Nor should any of the other people around the world with acne. If your scars are really bad I would maybe look into some treatments at your dermatologist's office. I would tell you to keep your head high and stay positive but... I know that if I were in that situation I was feel just like you do.. the best thing would be to find treatment

they paint their faces with markers? oh man ok!

I'm sorry you feel so down, whenever I read posts like these in the forums it hits hard because I know how you feel.... I know I can't say anything to make acne go away, but just know you're not alone. I was struck with BAD skin (I mean I always had it- but in the middle of college it HIT HARD!) in between college too, and I'm still battling it. hang in there.... here's a post you might like :)http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=99436&hl=

Guest ilovepancakes

wow, you were clear until college. at least you were clear in highschool, and gradeschool...

but if you have started accutane youre in good hands. It will help.

Also, everyone should get pissed about acne, its the only way that it will get treated.

good luck with college, all will be well

but doesnt the true fun begin in college? right? sigh , i have little scars but very shallow barely noticeable. just the redness , it really bothers me , today the barber screwed my hair up. i said make it a lil bit shorter than now.

he , obviously didnt hear the "than now" and gave a NBA player type of haircut. :( (i was asleep) 10% my fault

dude i know exactly what it's like, my face is red too, and i find that even more embarrasing than my acne. whenever i get a glimpse of the color of my face, even on surfaces that aren't very reflective i can see the color of my face and all i see is red. about your haircut, that really sucks. i grew out my hair just to cover my forehead acne but now my doc wants me to CUT it to get rid of the forehead acne. thankfully i'm only 14 and will probably be clear when i hit high school.

Yeh man, I hate getting haircuts. It just seems to make my face look worse with all these redmarks....sigh