Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperFly

My Cleariversary!

I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to rub this in the faces of those who are still struggling with acne, I just want to celebrate. I understand that many of you are trying and still having problems, and all I can say is stick in there, and have hope.

I just want to celebrate as I think it's been around a month since my last pimple. That's including even the smallest pustule and I still can't believe it's true. There was a multi-year period there where I wasn't happy for a single day, and to think back on that time makes me cringe. I don't know how I got through that, I suppose I have many of the users here to thank. As for being clear, all my redmarks are good and gone (Thanks to glycolic acid) and my skin looks healthy again, albeit a bit shiny due to sunscreen. Some of the users here saw my pictures for the day or two I had them up, so they can testify the CSR worked for me.

So lets celebrate everyone that cleared up thanks to the CSR and encourage those that are still on the road to recovery!

:dance::clap::D

Okay, I'll congratulate you, SuperFly! :P

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Zit-free for a month? Awesome work, my friend.[/you bastard! :D]

Congratulations!

It's a fabulous feeling isn't it!!

Now you can continue to stick around and be an inspiration to all the others on the CSR!! :dance:

Congratulations!

It's a fabulous feeling isn't it!!

Now you can continue to stick around and be an inspiration to all the others on the CSR!! :dance:

Of course! I'm not going anywhere, hehe, I love this place :dance:

Way to go! That must feel truly, authentically incredible. The CSR is helping me out substantially, as well. I DO still get zits, however, so you're uber lucky that you don't get a single one. Nevertheless, I don't get problems nearly as bad as I used to. True, no-frills improvement for me as well.

So congrats, and I hope this works for everyone else as well! :)

One word-- LUCKY!!

Really... I am very happy for you, but I have terrible skin. I am hopeful that this will work though. :)

One word-- LUCKY!!

Really... I am very happy for you, but I have terrible skin. I am hopeful that this will work though. :)

I think it will! Visit the picture gallery; some people have had very severe conditions, and I was stunned to see how their skin completely changed.

I've visited the gallery several times. It is working, but my moisturizer has been burning me. I think that shows how sensitive my skin is and how much care I need to take.

I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to rub this in the faces of those who are still struggling with acne, I just want to celebrate. I understand that many of you are trying and still having problems, and all I can say is stick in there, and have hope.

I just want to celebrate as I think it's been around a month since my last pimple. That's including even the smallest pustule and I still can't believe it's true. There was a multi-year period there where I wasn't happy for a single day, and to think back on that time makes me cringe. I don't know how I got through that, I suppose I have many of the users here to thank. As for being clear, all my redmarks are good and gone (Thanks to glycolic acid) and my skin looks healthy again, albeit a bit shiny due to sunscreen. Some of the users here saw my pictures for the day or two I had them up, so they can testify the CSR worked for me.

So lets celebrate everyone that cleared up thanks to the CSR and encourage those that are still on the road to recovery!

:dance::clap::D

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ur moisturizer it doesn't burn me at all :) and doesn't make my skin tooooo greasy

congrats :D

Haha, yeah, moisturization is the most difficult part of the regimen in my opinion. You have to try tons of moisturizers to find the right one for you, and if you can't, lots of time you have to mix them or come up with combinations (morning/night etc.) for them. Then you have to find the right amount and so on! It get's difficult!

Right now I use Jojoba oil every time I wash my face, then a combination of NHSFL and Eucerin Renewal in the mornings, then Cetaphil at night. I love how skin looks so much better in the summer!