Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
citygal

Scarring

A little prevention help please. I have been doing CSR for over a month now and my skin looks a whole lot clearer. My only fear is that I will get poc marks/identations. I have a few slight ones that are really not that noticeable unless you are within an inch of my face. How do I prevent from having deep indentatations? I can deal with the ones I have now, but I will totally die if I get really deep ones. So, how do I prevent them from occuring. Please help!

Guest tired of this shish

Sound's like you ain't got nothing to worry about. You aren't the type to get deep craters. Sounds like your acne is pretty mild. Deep scarring is only caused on people with more problematic acne. Unfortunately however, the only way to prevent scarring is by preventing acne to begin with. Keep up the regimen if it is working for you and you should be fine.

Sound's like you ain't got nothing to worry about. You aren't the type to get deep craters. Sounds like your acne is pretty mild. Deep scarring is only caused on people with more problematic acne. Unfortunately however, the only way to prevent scarring is by preventing acne to begin with. Keep up the regimen if it is working for you and you should be fine.

Thanks....hopefully they won't come out.