Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, Sorry to disturb you all. I will depart to Japan this week.

I would like to know what Japan products that best help to fade away red marks left by acne or pimple. Can you please give me some suggestions?

Please, thanks.

regards

Bella

Can you please share with me any Japan skin care line that has done best for your? Please.

Or, should I post at Red Marks sub-forum?

Japan has lots of great products. You can ask the salesperson for product info. Their Kose line is good for fading effect. There are many others. Also, find out about Lancome Spot Corrector. It's designed for Asian skin to fade the brown marks. Unfortunately, it's not being sold here.

Japan has lots of great products. You can ask the salesperson for product info. Their Kose line is good for fading effect. There are many others. Also, find out about Lancome Spot Corrector. It's designed for Asian skin to fade the brown marks. Unfortunately, it's not being sold here.

Hi, Cocopj, thanks so much for your reply.

I thought 'brown spots' are different from "red marks left by acne", so the products used to fade away should be different, right? Forgive me and please correct me if I am wrong.