Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vickyy

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

hey im new here and i thought id post my thoughts on the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub.

Personaly ive never been a fan of neutrogena, their products just never seem to work for me.

well im on dans reg. and it works very well, and cleared my skin up pretty good. but i still had the occantional breakout and always like 1 or 2 zits lingering around. i needed something a lil extra to completly get rid of my acne =]

so anyyy way i was at my friends and i noticed she had this stuff so i tried it out. I loved the way my skin feels when i use it. it feels like when u brush ur teeth and its all minty and cool feeling. so i went ahead and bought it.

I used it for like a month. It worked really good, i stopped breaking out,my skin was smoother and was just alot better.

I read that SA and BP and a SCRUB isnt a good combo and could really irritate the skin, so i stopped using it and went back to regular soap. and my skin went back to its icky self. meh :(

so i bought it again and my skin has been super clear like before. i really like this product, its the only neutraogena product ill probably ever use!

so ya, i dunno if its best for everyones skin but it did wonders on mine :D