Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest flutistgurl26

well the picture is a bit .. big

Guest flutistgurl26

yea that's better. hmmmm actually I would agree that she kinda looks like kristen bell

Are those pimples on her face?

can you hear the sirens? they are signaling the end of the world...

its an acne message board surely we are the kind of people that dont need to make a big deal out of a couple of pimples..i looked straight past that, i was never expecting to scroll down and see a post like that..one thing acne didnt do-make me obsessed with other peoples miniscule imperfections..

edit: i know that might have been a little bit harsh-at the same time it is an acne message board so why not mention pimples.. but i just think it was uncalled for, the girl didnt come on here herself...so why should you mention her very few pimples..

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

At a glance she looks like pokerbutt. But poker was sexier IMO.

its an acne message board surely we are the kind of people that dont need to make a big deal out of a couple of pimples..i looked straight past that, i was never expecting to scroll down and see a post like that..one thing acne didnt do-make me obsessed with other peoples miniscule imperfections..

edit: i know that might have been a little bit harsh-at the same time it is an acne message board so why not mention pimples.. but i just think it was uncalled for, the girl didnt come on here herself...so why should you mention her very few pimples..

At a glance she looks like pokerbutt. But poker was sexier IMO.

:lol: STFU

i dont know what stfu means..do i want to know? does the s stand for sock by any chance :D ! hehe im just oppionated, im not a nark..most days i wont bother to say anything, i'll just contain it within my brain but im just in a relaxed-let it all out kind of mood today..i will zip it now.. :dance:

i think the picture i much too blurry to see pimples eum and too zoomed in to get a good look ho she looks like :confused:

and comparing yourself to possible similarities with famous people is such a waste of time, im glad i dont look anything like anyone famous :P

silly question, whos kristen bell?

she reminds me of clare danes a bit

shes on that hit show, Veronica Mars, as Veronica.

ya shes human she cool in the way she dosnt let acne get to her but its worse than mine !!!!grrrr

silly question, whos kristen bell?

she reminds me of clare danes a bit

shes on that hit show, Veronica Mars, as Veronica.

funny i envy her her dad was looking into starting an investegation bussiness . but i am the nanncy drew out of us !!!!!!she ALWAYS puts the puzzle together faster than i can!!!!grrrr again some have all the luck !!!!!