Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I felt so bad today, today after school i was with a friend. we got into the train and just to start another conversation i told her my skin is madd F****** Dark, and she said yea . i told her s*** thanx for agreeing. and she said "yea you are fukin ugly", felt so fukkin down that instant. i dont know why she said it, she used to have a crush on me, she confessed because i was cuter freshman year. Feel fukkin hidious right now, i got scars and marks on my cheeks and look plain ugly :(:(

I'm sorry you are having a bad day, but what kind of a friend is she... :naughty:

Not a really Good friend i suppose :(

Hey buddy, just to let you know, i know exactly how you feel. Being called ugly feels like your heart is being torn out, especially if you are self-consious because of acne, like myself. But hang in there man because eventually everything gets better in time..it really does..and i know this for a fact. Keep that in mind. Later. :)

dude tell her to go screw herself. shes a jerk and not worth ur time. I promise she will get her turn. being a bitch only works in high school.

keep ur head up. :)

dude tell her to go screw herself. shes a jerk and not worth ur time. I promise she will get her turn. being a bitch only works in high school.

keep ur head up. :)

i dont like talking about my so called friends, but she aint a pretty thing to see either.

i dont know why people are like that, they talk BS when they havent looked at themselves in the mirror.

Guest flutistgurl26

yea she broke the law of friendship: if your friend insults himself/herself, you must always disagree :)

Pimp slap her!

Yell im rick james bitch, and tell her to enjoy herself.

Then stomp your dirty feet all over her couch!

.. Yah dave chapelle has affected me a lot :|

But really, she must not be a good friend, Im sorry :comfort:

how rude! I'm sorry....

I think a friend can tell the truth, (uh well she shouldn't have been so blunt) but she should have added "don't worry, with time it will get better." A friend is supposed to be encouraging.

and don't worry though, it will get better. who knows how long, but it will. blah, I hate my skin too. I've never felt so gross, join the club! :)

PS. DROP HER ASS

you don't deserve to be treated like that.

Pimp slap her!

F*** YOUR COUCH N****!

Pimp slap her!

F*** YOUR COUCH N****!

Fuck your couch eddie murphy ( was it charlie?)

You can get a new couch. What am I gonna do about my legs!?

Guest TylerD

LMAO. Yes what Enter the dragon said.

And as for being called ugly ive never had that problem not saying im super good looking. Im just saying where I am from (regina) We are all pretty tight. Because its just a little place. Everyone is nice to everyone. We are all friends. So im sorry to hear this. I know how bad I would feel :( . But dont let it get ya down. Go out and get a super hot chic and make out with her right infront of this girl and be like yeeeea what you got to say now.

I guess I don't see any of my friends as ugly... sooooooooo, yeah, it's worse to hear that from a friend than from an enemy...