Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, im young at 15 years old. I know this is the time where i start to get pimples. Usualy my face is good but recently for the past month or 2, ive been breaking out. not bad, but id like to clear up as fast as I can. I used almost every from retin-a-micro, differin and alot of regular facial washes. i hear that if you steam your face, it opens your pores up and clears all your acne.. is this true?

ok what you have heard is true. I'm young too i'm 17 and i ahve used everything under the sun and nothing has worked, i've yet to use differin i'm about to go to a dermatoligist for some soon. Anyways, if you steam your fave your pores open, as you know. After you steam your face you need to use a realy good facial wash. Thus, leaving your face clean. I have tried it, it kind of worked, but not enough to clear my face up. But remember, your only 15 so yours is probably not as bad as mine.

p.s: stay away from the sweets. (sweets cause you to break out bad)

much love

breann

Dont' steam your face. I know you are desparate to see clearing, but it takes months to get rid of acne completely. A good topical anti-biotic and retin-a or differin at night will do it. If need be you can take oral antibiotics. This is th eonly thing I would try..

Smoothbeamin...

Dont' steam your face. I know you are desparate to see clearing, but it takes months to get rid of acne completely. A good topical anti-biotic and retin-a or differin at night will do it. If need be you can take oral antibiotics. This is th eonly thing I would try..

Smoothbeamin...

WRONG DUDE! totally crap! if u use antibotics and topicals your skin will become clearer for the time being, the day you stop that, your skin will take a rapid downhill slide and become worse than when you started. this has been discussed a few times please noone take antibiotics or use topicals. just go on roaccutane if it bothers you, or if u cannot, hiper dose B vitams after researching that. only 2 cures out there. ONLY ONES

and i wouldnt say months to cure acne, more like years, if ever. some people live with acne their whole life

Smoothbeamin...

WRONG DUDE! totally crap! if u use antibotics and topicals your skin will become clearer for the time being, the day you stop that, your skin will take a rapid downhill slide and become worse than when you started. this has been discussed a few times please noone take antibiotics or use topicals. just go on roaccutane if it bothers you, or if u cannot, hiper dose B vitams after researching that. only 2 cures out there. ONLY ONES

and i wouldnt say months to cure acne, more like years, if ever. some people live with acne their whole life

yeah i agree with you ive had that happen to me i hate it!!!