Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fukingfukthefukingfukers

Big, bad, hideous, blackheads

I had this blackhead next to my nose for a loooong time. I remember it since 8th grade, and I just finished 9th. My derm said that it will never come out naturally unless I have surgery, but I refuse to believe this!! Isn't there something I can do? Maybe get a deep peel? I remember when I was in 7th grade I had a humungo blackhead but it was at the surface so I just pulled it out. Maybe I can try and cut the top of the skin and pull it out? Is there ANYTHING I can do?

... i have very bad, large blackheads on my chin, cheeks, nose, forhead, and chest, on my breasts like! they are big but they are deep and just generally dont come out until the odd one naturally pushes up and i get it with a tweezers,but i mean why bother when theres like 60 more of them..

i understand.. and im glad for you that you dont seem to have as many as i do..

I had this blackhead next to my nose for a loooong time. I remember it since 8th grade, and I just finished 9th. My derm said that it will never come out naturally unless I have surgery, but I refuse to believe this!!

What do derms know except how to make money.

It will come out naturally trust me.

Blackheads dry out.

You must be patient for at least two years

Try vitamin b5. It started working in 3 days. My skin is blackhead free now. Search around for it on this message board :)

second that.....wow i've been on B5 for a week and it is soo amazing. i went on it for mild oily skin and it dried that up also in three days! and it helped with my mild blackheads..i can see my freckles now instead of blackheads. so now i am basically blackhead free and shine free.

what i did was get my mild acne clear with the regimen than use B5. Use it.

yea but its either take mega doses of b5 your whole lives .. or only use it a short time bc once u stop taking it everythign will coem abck and possibly worse .. not to mention .. the side effects of b5 are very bad and life threatening is any of this worth it? no.

yea but its either take mega doses of b5 your whole lives .. or only use it a short time bc once u stop taking it everythign will coem abck and possibly worse .. not to mention .. the side effects of b5 are very bad and life threatening is any of this worth it? no.

umm....where do you get your information from? there are no life-threatening effects of B5..even with high doses of 50 mg. and everything will not come back worse. it works by stopping the production of oil on your face, and it is water soluable and by nature can not be toxic.

read about it before you speak.

Susan1967 has posted a ton of info on Vitamin B5 yes the vitmains iteself doesnt harm u but it leaves u deficient in other vitamins .. and yes u nheed those certian vitmains to fucking normally like Biotin .. look up the effects of Biotin deficiency.

Excuse me i have done alot of research and have read a ton of psts .. yes B5 only sdtops the oil production why ur taking it but once u stop the oil juss returns why bc it isnt like accutane which has apermanent effect on ur oil glands .. B5 is only a temporary effect.

Susan1967 has posted a ton of info on Vitamin B5 yes the vitmains iteself doesnt harm u but it leaves u deficient in other vitamins .. and yes u nheed those certian vitmains to fucking normally like Biotin .. look up the effects of Biotin deficiency.

Excuse me i have done alot of research and have read a ton of psts .. yes B5 only sdtops the oil production why ur taking it but once u stop the oil juss returns why bc it isnt like accutane which has apermanent effect on ur oil glands .. B5 is only a temporary effect.

Accutane is sometimes not a perminant effect also. why do you think acne comes back sometimes? the hope with accutane is that it will trun your oil glands off long enough until you naturally stop getting acne - same hope with B5. with both (and all) medications, there is a chance they will not work, and there are side-effects with all medications. B5 has very few side-effects. Accutane has many side-effects. Which is safer to take, a water soluable vitamin, or a liver destroying drug? your choice....

hahaha...you've done alot of research and read a TON of posts...i'm sorry i doubted you lol. Maybe you should try using B5 and then you can comment on it.

Until then. dont speak.

Accutane is sometimes not a perminant effect also. why do you think acne comes back sometimes? the hope with accutane is that it will trun your oil glands off long enough until you naturally stop getting acne - same hope with B5. with both (and all) medications, there is a chance they will not work, and there are side-effects with all medications. B5 has very few side-effects. Accutane has many side-effects. Which is safer to take, a water soluable vitamin, or a liver destroying drug? your choice....

hahaha...you've done alot of research and read a TON of posts...i'm sorry i doubted you lol. Maybe you should try using B5 and then you can comment on it.

Until then. dont speak.

Actually, she makes some good points about B5.

And she has as much right to post on this thread as you do.

Keep it civil, please.