Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stel

Should I stick to what I've been using??

I've been on the CSR for almost a month now. Since the beginning, I've been using Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Concealer to touch up on spots and such. I know that this stuff has SA and that shouldn't be used with the CSR, but I was hesitant to try anything else at the time since I've been using this concealer for almost 4 years now. I like it, but was wondering if it would be in my skin's best interest to try something else? My skin has been doing well so far on the CSR- a bit drying and only a few small pimples now.

Was thinking about Almay's Smart Shade Makeup. Anybody using it? Any other suggestions? Should I even switch? Maybe if I switch my skin will get even better? :eh:

Some things I'm looking for: light natural-looking coverage. A tint would be fine too. Right now I'm using the Neutrogena Concealer and some powder from Aromaleigh.

Thanks! :D

personally if I'm doing well with a makeup, I'll just keep it! because you never know what formulas your skin might act adversely to! but unless you think you can find better, then by all means, SEARCH!