Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel so unbelieveble frustrated today with my acne, I want to do something about it but I cant do no more then what I am. You can pop the pills, attempt to eat healthy and put whatever lotion on your face but in the mean time what are you thinking? I look at myself in the mirror and I just want to solve this, I get so majorly frustrated having something I seem to have zero control over ... anyone else get like this? You know I just feel like I should be doing more somehow but I cant. Everywhere I go Im reading contridiction after contridiction ... "your acne isnt caused by your diet" .... "you acne is solely caused by diet" .... for EVERY single person you read about (and Im not just chatting about in here) who thinks they are 100% right you will find someone else who will totally blow away their theorys ... in other words its a complete mind fuck. Does anyone really know the answer? Some extremely clever bastard needs to be paid huge amounts of money to work this out, and not on behalf of the drug companys ... on behalf of millions of people who have acne. Sorry this is a total rant but Im majorly frustrated at the moment.

I hear ya. Though I haven't figured it out yet, I truly believe the solution is a lot more simple than changing your diet, using tons of different products and practicing positive thinking. For instance, doxycycline worked wonders for me once upon a time, despite living a far-from-healthy lifestyle backpacking across Europe. Who knows?

FUCK ACNE , i have a million marks left after it and it looks just as shit as acne. i have been an aloof person for the last 8 months because of acne. and i have no idea how long it will still plague me.

I feel so unbelieveble frustrated today with my acne, I want to do something about it but I cant do no more then what I am. You can pop the pills, attempt to eat healthy and put whatever lotion on your face but in the mean time what are you thinking? I look at myself in the mirror and I just want to solve this, I get so majorly frustrated having something I seem to have zero control over ... anyone else get like this? You know I just feel like I should be doing more somehow but I cant. Everywhere I go Im reading contridiction after contridiction ... "your acne isnt caused by your diet" .... "you acne is solely caused by diet" .... for EVERY single person you read about (and Im not just chatting about in here) who thinks they are 100% right you will find someone else who will totally blow away their theorys ... in other words its a complete mind fuck. Does anyone really know the answer? Some extremely clever bastard needs to be paid huge amounts of money to work this out, and not on behalf of the drug companys ... on behalf of millions of people who have acne. Sorry this is a total rant but Im majorly frustrated at the moment.

Well said man, i really couldn't have put it better myself.

Keep fighting the acne fight.

Guest flutistgurl26

I feel like the only answer is Accutane. I was the same way some months ago. But now I'm totally clear because of accutane (see my gallery). I tried everything else and nothing worked...

yeah, one of the worst parts is the contradictions. everyone thinks their opinion is right, and they go make threads "IT IS A FACT THAT" and its not a fucking fact at all. its just an opinion. you just have to find out stuff for yourself and what does and doesnt affect you. its a long road.

in the words of slipknot..."You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create". whenever i listen to "duality" and i hear that line i think of my acne. and most of that song desribes my pain.

Acne is a bitch, its seems the harder u try to fix it the worst it gets, and if u leave it alone, it also gets worse. it's

such a complex thing to fight.

Thanks for the replies :). Was in a total mood last night, the drugs I'm on our making me oily (?) which is crazy because they are meant to be having the opposite effect I'm sure, my skin is so dry usually and now I'm on Minocin MR, my skin was clearish last week and now its more oily then it has ever been, its just so stupid ... I really hope its just somehow balancing out my skin by producing this oil and maybe the fact its coming out means its not actually clogging out my pores instead :dance: I really do hope so but it's exactly how you have put it IrishBoy, I dont know half the time weather I'm doing more harm then good, I'm very tempted just to leave it alone and not take any medication but then again my skin could get even worse :wall: .