Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jgz

After I workout, my face breaks out.

I get sweaty while I work out. After my workout is over, my face begins to break out.

How can I prevent this!!?

you need to wash your face when there is sweat on it... Whether you wipe it with a wet towel or dry one, dont let it sit there.. Your sweat contains toxins that are leaving you body, so get rid of them.. If you let the sweat sit on your face it will be reabsorbed.. k>> also maybe a headband would help, but if you wear it on your forehead maybe youll break out around there really bad.. I used to wear a soaking wet bandana around my head.. This helped alot.. for me at least.. Good Luck

Yea working for UPS every night really does a number on my face... i wear a headband EVERY night but i do get about 2-3 pimples on my forehead a week because of it but they are small and i couldnt care less bout them cause when my whole face is a sweaty mess im forced to rub it on my shirt to dry it off n everything just gets fucked up god i hate UPS lol

I arranged my workouts around the regime, so I workout about 8ish every night and sweat like a mule then hop in the bath once I get home. It works pretty well.