Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fromthelowtothetop

Isn't this just a bunch of crap?

There is so many studies how accutane works, relapses, clearance, I'd say everybody is different, some have cumulative doses of like 200mg/kg and still not clear or relapsed! I have a friend who was on tane for only "3 months", he had to get off it from a 6 months course for some reason, and guess what 3 years went by and he still perfectly clear. It's really how lucky you get. Don't ya think?

I was told all this, and discovered on my own as well.

I was told the chances for a relapse for me are high since I'm an adult (over 18), a female (accutane works better for males), and it might be partly hormonal.

Maybe I'll be one of the ones that only needs my 40MG a day for 6 months and I'll never have to take it again...... who knows! But I've started and not going to stop until my acne is gone for good.

No, it's not about luck.

Read this and find out on what it depends.

I was told the chances for a relapse for me are high since I'm an adult (over 18)

No, it's not about luck.

Read this and find out on what it depends.

I was told the chances for a relapse for me are high since I'm an adult (over 18)

Actually your chances for a relapse are lower if you are older.

Yes agreed on the lower chances of relapse if older, thats quite an obvious one. Not sure about whether females relapse more than males..........