Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suetey81

4 months post accutane red marks

Hi guys i've been off roaccutane for about 4 months now and i was jus wondering how long it is supposed to take for these red marks to fade. they are usually not too bad except for when i am exposed to the sun for a period or when i get really hot and flustered. they take a few hours to calm down and seem to be the scars from previous acne i have had. but why do they only show up sometimes?? aaaaa confused as my skin has been so good besides these. should i go back to the derm?? :think:

Hi guys i've been off roaccutane for about 4 months now and i was jus wondering how long it is supposed to take for these red marks to fade. they are usually not too bad except for when i am exposed to the sun for a period or when i get really hot and flustered. they take a few hours to calm down and seem to be the scars from previous acne i have had. but why do they only show up sometimes?? aaaaa confused as my skin has been so good besides these. should i go back to the derm?? :think:

anyone??

just be patient im sure they'll fade soon =) were you flushed while on accutane?

just be patient im sure they'll fade soon =) were you flushed while on accutane?

i wasnt flushed when i was on the low dose at the start but when i got bumped up to 60mg per day thats wen the flushing started. my scars glow red sometimes too wen i get flushed and be in the sun. its better than it was while on accutane tho its jus annoyin :eh: