Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jersey85

ordered on may 17..still not here

i ordered 3 tubes on may 17th and they still havent gotten here...i emailed support on the 8th and got an autoreply and still havent received my bp gel. what can i do now?

still not here and i wrote to support and dan, no response from either...starting to get a little worried. its been almost a full month already!!!! :confused:

Where do you live?

It can take awhile overseas.

If you are local, it should be there by now I would think.

I will PM Dan myself and have him take a look into this for you!

I wonder if something is kooky with the email system. I never got one, and if you sent an email on the 8th, you should have received a reply from them. Please PM me all the specifics of your order and I will personally cut and paste it and send it to support myself. In the meantime you might wanna double check your email stuff.

This is happening to me to. I already sent the money about 3 weeks ago and I live really near where you're supposed to send it to. I got worried last week so I sent an email to support and Dan and got an email back from support asking specifics. I replied but I haven't got any email back from them yet. Today, though, I got an email telling me that they haven't received my letter yet and asked if I wanted to cancel or not. I don't know what to do now, I'm worried that my letter might have gotten lost or stolen. :(

This is happening to me to. I already sent the money about 3 weeks ago and I live really near where you're supposed to send it to. I got worried last week so I sent an email to support and Dan and got an email back from support asking specifics. I replied but I haven't got any email back from them yet. Today, though, I got an email telling me that they haven't received my letter yet and asked if I wanted to cancel or not. I don't know what to do now, I'm worried that my letter might have gotten lost or stolen. :(

you should always get proof of postage or recorded delivery

(both of these are UK things im not sure u have them overseas)

but they both basically mean you wil get your post

proof of postage is usually to simply prove you sent it

and recorded delivery is a guaranteed postal service

but if your sending money its worth it

Yeah, I got a Certified Mail Reciept . I just realized that it tracks my letter & so I went on the USPS website to see if anything happened to it. I put in my code and it says this :

------------------------------------------------------------------

We attempted to deliver your item in OAKLAND, CA 94611 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Notice Left, June 02, 2006, OAKLAND, CA 94611

Acceptance, June 01, 2006, ****************

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know what this means & what I have to do ? What is a notice ?

Your package has been ready since June 2! Go pick it up!

A notice means that you were not home when it was being delivered and the postman left a note saying to come pick it up. But the note may have blown away in the wind or been mixed up in your other mail. Usually they leave it on your front door.