Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungbuk

anybody here have bumps on there earlobe

i have bumps in my earlobe for about 3 years. sometimes the flame up and some are just bumps that dont hurt. they feel like balls in my earlobe. anybody have them and know how to treat them.?

I get them sometimes, there really strange! :shock: They just feel like round balls right!? I find they just tend to go away if I leave them alone, and its not like there particullary visible either so I think it would be best not to mess around with them :)

i have bumps in my earlobe for about 3 years. sometimes the flame up and some are just bumps that dont hurt. they feel like balls in my earlobe. anybody have them and know how to treat them.?

they are little balls of puss..seriously i bet if u tried squeezing it .. stuff might come out .. i know my b/f has them soemtimes

i had them

a few times i squeezed em an i got stuff out

othertimes i got a big red ear heeh!

leave alone is my advice

dangg...i want them gone and i dont want to try to squeeze them because they mite get irritated and get bigger....i wanna pierce my ear but i cant.

i wouldnt worry much i mena it is your ear . .who stares at them anyways .. and if they ahev been there that long jsus squeeze yes it will leave your ear red for a while but put some ice on it ..

it wil go away if you leave it tho

just forget about it and honestly it wil have gone in a few days

its because you keep playing with it that it gets worse

I get those as well once in a blue moon. For me, they never come to a head, they just harden under the skin, and eventually (usually 1.5-3 weeks) they go away.

I think a rule of thumb for most skin irritations is just to leave it alone. Your body is good at healing itself. :comfort:

I always have at least a few. I think I don't really touch them though. Whenever I did I got puss and/or a red ear.

If it's puss, I couldn't help but squeeze. However, if yours are like mine and just get infected and never come to a head, then definitely leave them alone. The evil red bumps will go back to sleep in few days. I hate when those fuckers wake up!

if you want to peirce your ear and do so with those bumps which are just clogged up pores that built up your whole life then when you pierce your ear they will get infected alot.i would ty and squeeze them out, i have them everyonce in awhile and they are easy to squeeze out, its just white stuff.plus it doesn't hurt at all. it will get red from squeezing but thats normal..it'll probly go away in an hour or two. i'm just sayin if you peirce your ear with them they will hella get infected.

they are easy to squeeze out, its just white stuff.plus it doesn't hurt at all.

Mine are always very sore to the touch. :think:

they are easy to squeeze out, its just white stuff.plus it doesn't hurt at all.

Mine are always very sore to the touch. :think:

yea your's got infected. thats why you wanan get rid of them, before that happens. were your's on the part of your ear where everybody peirces?