Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know that using all these face washes full of chemicals can be bad for u. So I'm looking for one which is the most natural (least bad stuff used) and ofcourse cost effective. I know there are 100% natural face washes which go to the extremes by having to make them on ur own or spend a fortune to buy it. What I'm looking for is something in between. A face wash which has useful ingredients (aloe vera, vitamin e, vitamin b5, tea tree oil, etc.) at a good price.

PS. I've started the topic in this forum section "Diet/Holistic health" because ppl here like to use natural products and they may be using products of the sorts I need.

I know that using all these face washes full of chemicals can be bad for u. So I'm looking for one which is the most natural (least bad stuff used) and ofcourse cost effective. I know there are 100% natural face washes which go to the extremes by having to make them on ur own or spend a fortune to buy it. What I'm looking for is something in between. A face wash which has useful ingredients (aloe vera, vitamin e, vitamin b5, tea tree oil, etc.) at a good price.

PS. I've started the topic in this forum section "Diet/Holistic health" because ppl here like to use natural products and they may be using products of the sorts I need.

SHOWER 5 TIMES A DAY WITH PLAIN WATER -NO SOAP

YOUR ACNE WILL GO AWAY.

This site is good for informing the public of what is in the products that you put on your skin.

http://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep/

You can type in whatever you want by brand name or simply by category such as face wash, face soap, moisturizer etc.

Good luck!

I use the burts bees tomato wash. it broke me out at first....i guess it was just getting the crap out of my skin cause now my face is pretty damn clear. i like it but its pretty drying.

The best face wash I've used in the past three years is a regimen of extra virgin olive oil and pure glycerine soap. In the morning I wash with the glycerine soap, and at night I wash with the extra virgin olive oil then 3 times with the soap. I LOVE it!!! It's so easy, 16 fl oz of olive oil and a bar of soap last me about 2 months, and I know EXACTLY what I'm putting on my face.

YOUR ACNE WILL GO AWAY.

Hey Melbournebloke, I believe that will work, seriously... I am not using any cleanser, moisturizer, etc. right now... progress for sure.

How is it working for you?

YOUR ACNE WILL GO AWAY.

I really wanted to this yet. But I have super oily skin... washing without any soap may leave the oil to clog the my pores and form up pimples.

Also I cant stand going to school with oily face :wall:

fragrance free baby wipes work well. The organic brands have few ingredients in them, and use only mild preservatives like potassiumn sorbate and citric acid.