Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Somebody asked me to try Aveeno Ultra Calming

It is white and doesn't absorb well over BP, a la Eucerin Extra Protective. I couldn't get it to absorb. It's yet another moisturizer that I'll use only once. Oh well.

yea i just started using it n my skin is super flaky again it doesnt seem to moisturize well... im still gonna use it up i dare not waste my money again

yea i just started using it n my skin is super flaky again it doesnt seem to moisturize well... im still gonna use it up i dare not waste my money again

Well I apologize I guess for recommending it... It really does work well on my skin though, as I only use BP at night. During the day its just enough moisture to keep my face nice and not really too shiny. Hopefully everyone can find something that works for them...

Guest T.M.

Exectly the way I found it. Very hard to rub in and when I sweated it turned white.

are you sure it wasnt the BP turning white? when you sweat, usually the white stuff is the BP coming back out.

The white stuff is NOT the BP (or at least it's not Dan's) when you sweat. Believe me, I've had Dan's gel on my face and waited a long time before putting on a moisturizer and sweated in the meantime, and it was just clear, normal sweat. No residue or anything, you'd never know I had anything on my face. It's specific to the moisturizer you use. Dan's description of the Aveeno is basically exactly how I'd describe the Purpose SPF 15 moisturizer, and that definitely sweated white. The moisturizers I use now do not. I'm not sure if it's the particular sunscreen chemicals or base of the moisturizer, but I know that if you're using Dan's BP, rubbing it in properly and all, if you sweat white it is because of the moisturizer.