Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bloodfalcon

My battle with acne (MUST READ)

i cant and you wont belive whats going on in my life...let me start from the begining...sorta...i used to and still kind of do have bad acne...only on my face acualy only on my cheeks and chin...my forhead (where my hair covers) is usaly find...maybe i get one sometimes.

But anyways...i tryed EVERYTHING...serously my mom and i spent god knows how much money on acne crap...i tryed proactiv which works really well for him but for me it just made it worse so i stoped and tryed some over the counter stuff that i dont even remember

then i went to the derm. and he gave me some REALLY expensive stuff...but that didnt work eather...i mean...it worked for a little while but then it just got worse again (and trust me i used it perfectly every day) then i went to my familys ciropractor (cant spell it but oh well) and he told me to do some weird stuff oatmeal soap one of the things the derm gave me...idk weird stuff...

that didnt work

so my dad got me this stuff from a derm of his g/f's daughter and he got me this stuff and i was using it and it seemed to help........for a little while.... now heres the story

i was using this stuff my dad got me but the other week i went out of town on a road trip with my brother just for the weekend just 2 days...and i didnt use anything....at all....all i did was go to the beach go in the pool and just...rinse off all the sand a everything in the shower (where we were staying didnt have soap...)

and when i got home my mom asked what i did to my face cause it looks much better well i told her how i didnt do anything

so for the last cupple of weeks all i have been doing is washing my face with water...well...sort of...

my dad gave me this stuff called cloidal sliver i'm pretty sure its basicly just water and well...sliver that my dad some how puts in the water

well it kills bacteria so after i wash my face with water i dry it off and put this stuff on with a gause pad

it seems so far to be working and improving my face already

all thats left is a cupple of pimples and some scaring but its going away

if it starts to come back again i will let everyone know...

but untill then good luck everyone else...email me if you have questions or just leave them on here...thanks

-signed-

The Falcon ;)

You cleared up from the ocean water and the pool water. Ocean water pretty much clears everyone up its not a secret.

well then i'm going to wash my face with salt water..why dont they sell stuff like that

Lets ous know how washing with saltwater goes man

I think its more then just the salt water, there are all types of minerals and shit in sea water. And by shit I mean shit. And piss. And plants and all kinds of crap.

but definitely piss. cuz i dont know a lot of men that when they have to go and theyre in the ocean, they say "oh yeah, ill just walk the whole way back and try to find a restroom. its only a hundred some feet away."

i cant and you wont belive whats going on in my life...let me start from the begining...sorta...i used to and still kind of do have bad acne...only on my face acualy only on my cheeks and chin...my forhead (where my hair covers) is usaly find...maybe i get one sometimes.

But anyways...i tryed EVERYTHING...serously my mom and i spent god knows how much money on acne crap...i tryed proactiv which works really well for him but for me it just made it worse so i stoped and tryed some over the counter stuff that i dont even remember

then i went to the derm. and he gave me some REALLY expensive stuff...but that didnt work eather...i mean...it worked for a little while but then it just got worse again (and trust me i used it perfectly every day) then i went to my familys ciropractor (cant spell it but oh well) and he told me to do some weird stuff oatmeal soap one of the things the derm gave me...idk weird stuff...

that didnt work

so my dad got me this stuff from a derm of his g/f's daughter and he got me this stuff and i was using it and it seemed to help........for a little while.... now heres the story

i was using this stuff my dad got me but the other week i went out of town on a road trip with my brother just for the weekend just 2 days...and i didnt use anything....at all....all i did was go to the beach go in the pool and just...rinse off all the sand a everything in the shower (where we were staying didnt have soap...)

and when i got home my mom asked what i did to my face cause it looks much better well i told her how i didnt do anything

so for the last cupple of weeks all i have been doing is washing my face with water...well...sort of...

my dad gave me this stuff called cloidal sliver i'm pretty sure its basicly just water and well...sliver that my dad some how puts in the water

well it kills bacteria so after i wash my face with water i dry it off and put this stuff on with a gause pad

it seems so far to be working and improving my face already

all thats left is a cupple of pimples and some scaring but its going away

if it starts to come back again i will let everyone know...

but untill then good luck everyone else...email me if you have questions or just leave them on here...thanks

-signed-

The Falcon ;)

Glad to hear things are improving for you :D , all the best.

Colloidal silver is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray. Many cases of argyria occurred during the pre-antibiotic era when silver was a common ingredient in nosedrops. When the cause became apparent, doctors stopped recommending their use, and reputable manufacturers stopped producing them. The official drug guidebooks (United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary) have not listed colloidal silver products since 1975.

Enforcement Actions

Between October 1993 and September 1994, the FDA issued warning letters to five colloidal silver marketers::

* Higher Education Library Publications (H.E.L.P.), of Springfield, Utah, was ordered to stop claiming that its colloidal silver product was effective as a natural antibiotic and might be effective against cancer, genito-urinary diseases, tuberculosis, and AIDS.

* Nutrition, Inc., of Arvada, Colorado, was ordered to stop stating or implying that its Silvicidal, when administered orally or intravenously, was nontoxic, FDA-approved, and was a broad-spectrum antibiotic that killed bacteria and all virus and fungal infections. In addition, it was falsely claimed to be effective against a long list of specific diseases.

* Reseau International of Cincinnati, Ohio was ordered to stop claiming that its colloidal silver product was a "natural antibiotic and anti-inflammatory immune system stimulant" and that it was effective against cancer, staph, strep, influenza, general body infections, inflammation, impaired immune system, fungus toxicity, tonsillitis, Meniere's symptoms, whooping cough, shingles, syphilis, cholera, and malaria. The labeling also stated that colloidal silver could cause major growth stimulation of human tissues and can regenerate

* Silverado Inc., of Bountiful, Utah, was warned to stop making false claims that its colloidal silver product was effective as an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-fungal agent and that it could stimulate the immune system.

* Unic, of Carmichael, California, was ordered to stop claiming that its colloidal silver product was effective against many diseases and could heal burn-damaged tissue without scarring.