Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyler92

Best Aloe Vera

What is the best store brand for the treatment of red marks? I'm talking about for recent pimples, so the redness can go away faster.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I like Lily of the Desert Aloe gel. It's sold at health food stores. I tried Fruit of the Earth and it stung. Lily of the Desert hasn't given me any problems with stinging.

The best is fresh from the plant, and the plants cost 3 bucks at a garden store so it's not spendy. All you have to do is leave it near the window and water it and bam, the freshest, best aloe vera money can buy :)

Get those direct from the plant. Buy em frm supermkts or plant em! Cut off e leaf and put em in e fridge. Use em several times ev night. It helps over time. Trust me.

i use the FOTE gel and i notice that it stings my eyes. :redface: and the plant stinks. lol. for those people who use the plant, do u wash off the slimy part of the aloe vera, or that's what u actually put on ur face?

i use the FOTE gel and i notice that it stings my eyes. :redface: and the plant stinks. lol. for those people who use the plant, do u wash off the slimy part of the aloe vera, or that's what u actually put on ur face?

I use Aloe FotE gel too. Yes, it does sting your eyes, but it goes away fast; just try not to apply it too close to your eyes.

Btw, how much do you guys usually put on your face and do you put it on your nose ?

Regards.