Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Incognita

Neutrogena Visibly Even

I think it was in this forum some months ago that the quest. was asked who had tried the Neutrogena Visibly Even {the one advertised by Gabrielle Union in the commercials] and if it works?

Well i can't seem to find that original post, so I've decided to make a new one.

As promised [ i said once i tried i will get back to the posters who had been discussing it]

So i've been using said product for about 1 mnth and so far it's been working as the commercial says it would.

My red marks [and other dark spots] have been even-ing out nicely! It's almost as if the cream has / is tinted [you know like those self tanners].

and it has a nice texture & feel as well when applied [i.e it makes my makeup go on more smoothly and because of the more even tone i've been using less makeup].

Hope this helps!

I think it was in this forum some months ago that the quest. was asked who had tried the Neutrogena Visibly Even {the one advertised by Gabrielle Union in the commercials] and if it works?

Well i can't seem to find that original post, so I've decided to make a new one.

As promised [ i said once i tried i will get back to the posters who had been discussing it]

So i've been using said product for about 1 mnth and so far it's been working as the commercial says it would.

My red marks [and other dark spots] have been even-ing out nicely! It's almost as if the cream has / is tinted [you know like those self tanners].

and it has a nice texture & feel as well when applied [i.e it makes my makeup go on more smoothly and because of the more even tone i've been using less makeup].

Hope this helps!

are you talking about the cleanser or the moisturizer ..

buying a Vitamin C serum maybe more effective..i know Brooks Rx sells it its 20$ but soon i will buy it . Its called Skin Clarity i think.

buying a Vitamin C serum maybe more effective..i know Brooks Rx sells it its 20$ but soon i will buy it . Its called Skin Clarity i think.

will it work on red marks left behind by pimples as well ??