Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometimes I wonder why am I going through this? Why does this have to happen to me? And then I think maybe God is testing me... trying to improve my flaws and impurities (patience, perfection). Maybe Im suppose to keep a good attitude, smile, live my life to the fullest everyday and try to learn from this situation no matter how bad it is. Maybe the only way to change my personality imperfections is to cause physical imperfections. So far I have gained so much from this situation.. just from this board I have learned to be a more understanding, loving, and loyal friend. I know its so easy to get down and feel like this acne is defeating us and controlling our lives (i feel it all the time). Sometimes I say to myself.. ill be happy when this is gone, and thats when ill start going out and having fun, but the truth is...life is a gift and there may not be a tomorrow. I think if we all just keep pressing forward, keep a good attitude well come out of this more refined, purified, stronger, and soo much better off. Lets all try to keep our faith and hang in there together :angel:

yeah

makes us stronger by crippling our self confidence?

SunnyGorilla: Hmm sure its not GloomyGorilla?

Im sorry you have such a negative outlook on life and situations that come about. I suppose you would rather be diagnosed with cancer or seriously crippled in a wheel chair. Or maybe you could have gotten serverly burned and have huge swollen keloids all over your face and body (wow talk about a confidence crush there). Acne is nothing compared to those situations. Look, if you dont agree then fine, but why must you say stuff like this to bring people down even more. We are trying to support each other on this board, thanks :D

Sometimes I wonder why am I going through this? Why does this have to happen to me? And then I think maybe God is testing me... trying to improve my flaws and impurities (patience, perfection). Maybe Im suppose to keep a good attitude, smile, live my life to the fullest everyday and try to learn from this situation no matter how bad it is. Maybe the only way to change my personality imperfections is to cause physical imperfections. So far I have gained so much from this situation.. just from this board I have learned to be a more understanding, loving, and loyal friend. I know its so easy to get down and feel like this acne is defeating us and controlling our lives (i feel it all the time). Sometimes I say to myself.. ill be happy when this is gone, and thats when ill start going out and having fun, but the truth is...life is a gift and there may not be a tomorrow. I think if we all just keep pressing forward, keep a good attitude well come out of this more refined, purified, stronger, and soo much better off. Lets all try to keep our faith and hang in there together :angel:

I ask myself those same questions all the time

eh sometimes i wish life wouldnt be here tommrow. It be easier to be dead.

This when you need help man. Seriously. Life isnt that bad man. Stay strong.

woah, is that really you in your AV cause if it is you are absolutely gorgeous and if acne is holding you back from enjoying your life it really shouldn't cause you are beautiful on the outside and from reading this post seem like you are just as beautiful on the inside. sunny gorilla how bad is your acne, I mean i think honestly I had one of the worst types of acne ever that has been on this website if you trust me or not. it took me around 2 years to get rid of it and i still get acne everyday but please don't mention suicide. i've actually tried to do it at my worst point and I realized that suicide isn't just about killing yourself but it seriously affects every single other person that love syou for the rest of your lives. i'm not telling you to read the bible or anything, but hang in there and there always is the light at the end of the tunnel. i neve believed it but i'm there

Guest ilovepancakes

there is no god. But seriously if there is, why the fk would he "punish" or "test". People say this shit all the time but it makes no sense. The entire "in order to test me or make me stronger" arguement is bs. Why would god care about you in the first place if he is so great. Also if he is all powerful and actually loved you why would he impose suffering on you.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

yeah

Im sorry you have such a negative outlook on life and situations that come about. I suppose you would rather be diagnosed with cancer or seriously crippled in a wheel chair. Or maybe you could have gotten serverly burned and have huge swollen keloids all over your face and body (wow talk about a confidence crush there). Acne is nothing compared to those situations. Look, if you dont agree then fine, but why must you say stuff like this to bring people down even more. We are trying to support each other on this board, thanks :D

You just brought him down, hypocrite. Practice what you preach oh holy one! ;)

yeah

I dont see how I brought him down by asking him to be more supportive and giving him situations where it could be worse.

Why dont you try investing your time into something more productive than examining people's posts and instigating arguments. I posted this message because I thought it would perhaps make someone feel better. If you dont agree, dont believe in god, then thats cool, I only wanted to share what helps me get thru this battle of acne.

Gezzz guys, why must me encouraging others be such a debate or turn into something negative? I hope it still helped some of you, and im sorry if it offended anyone else.

Eh, well, there is no point to life really. HA. just try and kick ass much ass as possible. THe more kicking, the better it'll all be.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

yeah

I dont see how I brought him down by asking him to be more supportive and giving him situations where it could be worse.

Why dont you try investing your time into something more productive than examining people's posts and instigating arguments. I posted this message because I thought it would perhaps make someone feel better. If you dont agree, dont believe in god, then thats cool, I only wanted to share what helps me get thru this battle of acne.

Gezzz guys, why must me encouraging others be such a debate or turn into something negative? I hope it still helped some of you, and im sorry if it offended anyone else.

You suggested that he'd prefer to be diagnosed with cancer, or wheel chair bound. Many apologies for missing out on the positivity in that one! Spare me the cliche bullshit too, i probably contribute more information of worth in here than yourself. The tanned torso in your avatar might work for the sexually deprived though!

yeah

You suggested that he'd prefer to be diagnosed with cancer, or wheel chair bound. Many apologies for missing out on the positivity in that one! Spare me the cliche bullshit too, i probably contribute more information of worth in here than yourself. The tanned torso in your avatar might work for the sexually deprived though!

Your cool :cool: