Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luppe

I notice something...

If I go to bed on time (11pm), Dont touch my face, change my pillow sheets every other day, dont eat junk food such as fast food, chips, soda

my face behaves

now if I do the exact opposite, it will explode

and they say it doesnt matter what you eat :think::dance:

It totally matters what you eat. If I eat a lot of sugar I get a zit the next day but if I eat healthy my skin usually behaves.

Diet has a lot to do with what you eat, and I break out from eating greasy fast food too. I also have to change my pillowcase regularly because rubbing dead skin cells and oil in your face is never a good thing.

If this is what you've found works for you, keep it up. A lot of people struggle with trying to find out what triggers their acne, but it sounds like you have things figured out. :angel:

I have barely had junk lately except for occasional chocolate, ice cream, and popsicles and I haven't seen a change. I hadn't had sweets in a week for two and I still got whiteheads. Terrible, I knew. bleh. I think it keeps it down though.