Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
11tm11

5 months on accutane

I'm no expert with accutane but different people take different amounts of time to clear. I believe some people start to see the biggest improvements after they have actually finished their course. And it sounds as if you have begun to clear from your initial statement, so I would say that as it seems to be working you shouls hopefully continue to see improvements.

Hopefully somone who knows more about tane will come along and have some more advice for you! ;)

Well, I broke out the entire time I was on 'tane, too. Although the "breakouts" consisted of one or two tiny pimples. At any rate, I was scared, because I was worried that the medicine wasn't working.

Anyway, I've been off for a little over four months, and my skin is better than it was during my 'tane treatment. Keep your head up, because you may improve tons after the course is over with.

sucks for you mine went away after like the 7th day

WOW, what an encouraging response :clap:

Karma is a bytch buddy ;)

To answer your question: Cary is right! Some people break out the entire course, the good news is, your skin gets even better when its over.. Good luck!

sucks for you mine went away after like the 7th day

WOW, what an encouraging response :clap:

Karma is a bytch buddy ;)

To answer your question: Cary is right! Some people break out the entire course, the good news is, your skin gets even better when its over.. Good luck!

i was thinking the same thing...i can basically feel the fellowship here!