Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been told that it helps to burst Vitamin E softgels and put the gel on your face. Does anyone know if this would help heal red marks fade to put it on topically?

Sorry if this has already been asked, i looked to see if it was, but couldnt find anything specifically about it.

Guest nec77

Vitamin C helps, Like a vitamin C serum.

How do you get Vit C gel, I thought theres only tablets to eat, not to apply on your face?

Does it really help with redmarks?

Guest nec77

How do you get Vit C gel, I thought theres only tablets to eat, not to apply on your face?

Does it really help with redmarks?

These are the two things that I use:

http://www.vivierpharma.com/faq.htm

You can also check out the products on that site. "Kine-C™ Dual Action

Skin Firming Serum" is what I have but mine dosent say 10%.

M.D. Forte Cleanser I - https://www.orders-mdforte.com/catalog.php?pcid=1

Its been 3 weeks, I still got the marks but they are more pink. I was told in 2 months I should see very good results. I'll post my results in 2 months which is July 23

Ive been told that it helps to burst Vitamin E softgels and put the gel on your face. Does anyone know if this would help heal red marks fade to put it on topically?

Sorry if this has already been asked, i looked to see if it was, but couldnt find anything specifically about it.

yes they help a lot. Massage them onto the red marks. That's what I do consistently, like every night or twice a day if you can, and they go bye-bye after a few weeks depending on how old your mark is. But I know the vitamin E from the softgel works for meee! :clap:

I have also used vitamin E on red marks and have seen some improvement.

Also you can put it on your lips too as an overnight treatment, makes them very soft.

But yes I feel it works for fading red marks pretty well and is not harsh or drying at all.

But only use as a spot treatment, i'd never put on my whole face.

i have used vit e gel and rubbed it on my whole face, all my scars were gone in about 2 weeks.

however my acne came back a few months later and now it is gone again so i need to go find some organic vit e gel now to get rid of these red marks

So wait, you just break open Vit E softgels, and use the gel that comes out on your face?

Should I use Vit C also? Or just E?

Thanks!

vitamin e is non comedogenic so it wont clog pores if any one is worried about that...but the capsules are mixed with vegetable oil (most of the time) so i would watch out for that..

jamieson labratories has pure 100% vitamin e with no additives. i believe that would be save to apply on skin and not worry about clogged pores.

I just bought a container of vitamin E oil and im planning to use it as a moisturizer during the night. I was wondering if it would clog my pores... here are the ingredient: gycine soja (soybean) oil, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), coconut oil. any comment??