Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
planlos

What is more effective: Needling or TCA Cross ?

Just want your opinions on this question.

I still don't know, what I should try first. But Needling seems to be less dangerous and you can already start another Needling Session in a month. And for TCA Cross I think you have to wait another 2-3 months for the next session right?

IMHO chances are really high to damage some good skin while performing the cross. But if Cross is more effective I would do that instead of Needling :think:

So what do you think guys?

Just want your opinions on this question.

I still don't know, what I should try first. But Needling seems to be less dangerous and you can already start another Needling Session in a month. And for TCA Cross I think you have to wait another 2-3 months for the next session right?

IMHO chances are really high to damage some good skin while performing the cross. But if Cross is more effective I would do that instead of Needling :think:

So what do you think guys?

i think needeling is better becuase you can do it more accurately, i did a tca cross with some improvement, i did needeling with a toothpick lastnight and my scars are beginning to scab-i really hope this works-i applied supercop2x after i toothpicked the scars, alot of people have done this with success so im going to have to wait and see!

Guest tired of this shish

Beverly, I read your thread about your toothpick method. When you touch the scab, does it feel like it goes deep into the dermis or does it feel pretty superficial?

Does anyone know the answer to a thread I started? If CROSS is applied directly to a defined atrophic scar, how do you treat a rolling scar that has no definition or scars that are too close together to be able to properly apply TCA within the scar walls?