Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how is this applied im currently about to use cotton pads and such and do i leave it on for a while and then wash it off? plus how do you keep yourself from smelling like salty garbage lol?

i never had blackheads on my chest until i used apple cider vinegar...now i have so many that i dont know what to do with them...it was really the stupidest thing i'd ever done. what's more, it didn't even dry out the 3-4 pimples i was trying to exterminate.

First of all make sure it is apple cider vinegar. Secondly, put it on, after you have washed your face, with a cotton wool ball. Leave it on, don't wash it off. The smell will disappear within about 10 minutes. Vinegar is the best thing I ever found!

First of all make sure it is apple cider vinegar. Secondly, put it on, after you have washed your face, with a cotton wool ball. Leave it on, don't wash it off. The smell will disappear within about 10 minutes. Vinegar is the best thing I ever found!

I'm backing up Vikster on this one - vinegar rocks - its the only thing that cleared my bacne, and it stopped new spots appearing almost immediately for me (bearing in mind I had bad acne on my back on and off for 20 years).

Try it - I use it before I shower so the smell doesn't effect me or those around me.

Personally I rub it in until on my back until I can feel it exfoliating the skin but I have mediterranean skin which is very oily and tough so that might not work for you.

All the best

I found the vinegar to work really well! Im on my 2nd week on it... and the improvments are amazing!!!! EVERYONE TRY IT IT REALLY WORKS!

woop i'v been meaning to try vinegar fo a while... and i came home today and there wasa bottle of apple cyder vinegar on my desk :D so im gonna try it woo...altho i really dont wanna smell of vinegar.. but i guess if the smell goes away then thats ok :)

yeah just leave it on for 10 minutes and rush to the shower.... man the smelll is the worst... but hella worth it cuz it cures ur acne FAST!

I found the vinegar to work really well! Im on my 2nd week on it... and the improvments are amazing!!!! EVERYONE TRY IT IT REALLY WORKS!

You're just a patsy for the vinegar conglomerates.

Onlykidding :cool:

so i know now it works on the acne part but i heard someone saying that it also works on the red spots and dark spots acne leaves behind. i have alot of these on my chest and back. dark on my back and red on my chest. they appear as if they should go away after a while but they have been there for like 2 months now. does the acidity of the vinegar like makes these spots go away or am i stuck with them forever.

they go away naturally, you say it's been 2 months but it can take 2 years for them to completely go away by themselves. Vinegar can speed up the process.

ok. so i want to try this whole apple cyder vinegar thing. but what do u mean by..make sure it's apple cyder vinegar? b/c i a have a bottle in the house but it is the "great value" kind from wal.mart. lol. and it smells HORRIBLE!!!

ok. so i want to try this whole apple cyder vinegar thing. but what do u mean by..make sure it's apple cyder vinegar? b/c i a have a bottle in the house but it is the "great value" kind from wal.mart. lol. and it smells HORRIBLE!!!

Any vinegar should work - I use rice wine vinegar only because it was the first type of vinegar I found at the supermarket and it worked,

All the best

M.

I used vinegar on my face once, and it burned it. the whole side of my face was red sort of like a sun burn. I wouldn't try it again, unless your skin is less sensitive don't leave it on too long. It will burn if you give it time.

I used vinegar for my back a few times. And I can honestly say it helped. But I guess I quit because the results weren't fast enough for me. I should try this again and just be patient.

i used cider vinegar on my back and it did absolutely nothing. then i put it on my face (undiluted) where it also did absolutely nothing. nothing at all. :s

i think most vinegar is close to the natural ph of the skin. ive hear this is the problem with most cleansers. (too alkaline) however i dont know much about it im just passing along information so dont hold me to it.

I'm giving the acv a try tonight I have found so many good reviews all over the net for it.

saying how it clears skin and gives you this glow it's worth a try.