Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

argrghhh summer! my skins started the downward spiral...from... okish..too...<rips off face>.. that. mm. :wub:

i keep wanting to give up on benzoyl peroxide..but then i dont. its not like its ever helped... in fact i think it may even make my skin worse.. but i keep clinging on to the fact that its 'meant' to work;

' Smear a bunch of it on and you will start clearing up.'

...and yet here i am 8 months later and i still look like crap...

Although its hard to know wether bp really is working or not, everything i try seems to make no difference whatsoever, my skin is completely random, nothing i have ever tried has either improved it or made it worse, infact the only non random thing about my skin is that its oddly symetrical, if i get a zit on one side then i WILL have on in exactly the same place on the other side (at least 90% of the time anyway). If i stop using bp..what if my face gets really awful and i realise that actually it was helping.. but to go back to it would mean going through the 'red face' stage all over again... that would be annoying... yeh.. im done rambeling to myself now.

hm, my skins about the same, its been really HOT for 3 days now, i just heard thunder, wow, wtf, its starting to rain real bad, guess the heatwave's finally over :dance:

(btw: your avatar is supercool dude)

hm, my skins about the same, its been really HOT for 3 days now, i just heard thunder, wow, wtf, its starting to rain real bad, guess the heatwave's finally over :dance:

Dudess! :dry:

sorry, didnt do my research :razz:, your avatar is too cool for a guy anyways ;) (i do say dude to girls sometimes)

edit: looked at your picture, you like mega hot, are those real blue eyes?? probably the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, i mean it, marry me (didnt mean the last part :P)

sorry, didnt do my research :razz:, your avatar is too cool for a guy anyways ;) (i do say dude to girls sometimes)

edit: looked at your picture, you like mega hot, are those real blue eyes?? probably the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, i mean it, marry me (didnt mean the last part :P)

:redface::redface::redface::redface::wub:

i keep wanting to give up on benzoyl peroxide..but then i dont. its not like its ever helped... in fact i think it may even make my skin worse.. but i keep clinging on to the fact that its 'meant' to work;

Although its hard to know wether bp really is working or not, everything i try seems to make no difference whatsoever, my skin is completely random, nothing i have ever tried has either improved it or made it worse, infact the only non random thing about my skin is that its oddly symetrical, if i get a zit on one side then i WILL have on in exactly the same place on the other side (at least 90% of the time anyway). If i stop using bp..what if my face gets really awful and i realise that actually it was helping.. but to go back to it would mean going through the 'red face' stage all over again... that would be annoying... yeh.. im done rambeling to myself now.

recently i wanted to cut my BP use down aswell so i started just spot treating, ive stopped smearing it on and it has helped alot, i asked my parents when they stopped getting acne and they both said they grew out of it around age 19/20 and im 19 now so i hope this is a sign of me growing out of it finally. :pray:

recently i wanted to cut my BP use down aswell so i started just spot treating, ive stopped smearing it on and it has helped alot, i asked my parents when they stopped getting acne and they both said they grew out of it around age 19/20 and im 19 now so i hope this is a sign of me growing out of it finally. :pray:

cool i hope you grow out of it too :) neither of my parents had acne ..but both my brothers had it really bad and one grew out of it...and one didnt..so..dunno whats gonna happen to me!

cool i hope you grow out of it too :) neither of my parents had acne ..but both my brothers had it really bad and one grew out of it...and one didnt..so..dunno whats gonna happen to me!

Its very unlikely that you wont grow out of it, like 95% of people who have acne at your ages grow out of it around 19-24, so try not to worry about those few years you do have acne, eventually it'll al turn out right :comfort:

(by the way: your too much Enilesav :wub: )

LMAO how you do the fadas?

Bhuel, ceart go leor is cinnte

(ack im shit)

agus tu fein?

(ack im shit)

agus tu fein?

dont worry most peoples limit is dia duit :D im aint fluent but im alright..id survive in connemara, just about..

i took the fadas from an irish site and just saved them.. íáéóú

tá me ceart go leor freisin.. ach, chlaochlaigh an aimsir is bhí sé pléisiúrtha ar na mallaibh..agus tá codladh a bheith orm...ach sásta orm :)

(im also ok, but the weather has taken a turn for the worst and it had been pleasent recently :( , im also a bit drowsy :sleep: , yet contented...)

ca bhfuil tu i do chonai in eirrin? as in what county...i had no energy left for fadas there..

how did you work out what he meant mark? your from belgium yeh? you speak flemish?

hoe gaat het? vanwaar zijt je? ik spreek een klein beetje nederlandse..

(ack im shit)

agus tu fein?

dont worry most peoples limit is dia duit :D im aint fluent but im alright..id survive in connemara, just about..

i took the fadas from an irish site and just saved them.. íáéóú

tá me ceart go leor freisin.. ach, chlaochlaigh an aimsir is bhí sé pléisiúrtha ar na mallaibh..agus tá codladh a bheith orm...ach sásta orm :)

(im also ok, but the weather has taken a turn for the worst and it had been pleasent recently :( , im also a bit drowsy :sleep: , yet contented...)

ca bhfuil tu i do chonai in eirrin? as in what county...i had no energy left for fadas there..

how did you work out what he meant mark? your from belgium yeh? you speak flemish?

hoe gaat het? vanwaar zijt je? ik spreek een klein beetje nederlandse..

i looked the words up in an online dictionairy :), couldnt translate entire sentences so had to do it word by word

Your dutch is quite good :D (im surprised), yeah my native language is flemish (same as dutch only without an accent, hehe) but im fluent in english (obviously) en french too, my german's überrusty :lol:

Met mij gaat alles goed. Ik ben van Brugge, dat is helemaal in het noorden dicht bij de zee ;)

i looked the words up in an online dictionairy :), couldnt translate entire sentences so had to do it word by word

Your dutch is quite good :D (im surprised), yeah my native language is flemish (same as dutch only without an accent, hehe) but im fluent in english (obviously) en french too, my german's überrusty :lol:

Met mij gaat alles goed. Ik ben van Brugge, dat is helemaal in het noorden dicht bij de zee ;)

ja i noticed before that the flemish dont really pronounce it the same, because i was on a tram here one day and this group of people were talking and i could hear things like hoe veel is het..but-different.. i was like hmmm :think: "hallo"? you people from holland :sick: ...and they were like, no :naughty: belgium! :blush: and i was like ok, well..doei.. :doh:

brugge, erg mooi..ik hou van de zee

Ik heb Nederlandse vrienden. zij zijn van groningen. zij leefden hier vorig jaar. ik leerde het Nederlands van hen, maar ik vergeet gemakkelijk... ik ben van dublin, ik blijf hier aan deze dag -some of those sentences were pure blind guessing..

i hope you got all of that, it must be very funny..

ja i noticed before that the flemish dont really pronounce it the same, because i was on a tram here one day and this group of people were talking and i could hear things like hoe veel is het..but-different.. i was like hmmm :think: "hallo"? you people from holland :sick: ...and they were like, no :naughty: belgium! :blush: and i was like ok, well..doei.. :doh:

brugge, erg mooi..ik hou van de zee

Ik heb Nederlandse vrienden. zij zijn van groningen. zij leefden hier vorig jaar. ik leerde het Nederlands van hen, maar ik vergeet gemakkelijk... ik ben van dublin, ik blijf hier aan deze dag -some of those sentences were pure blind guessing..

i hope you got all of that, it must be very funny..

i must say , those sentences are flawless, your a natural :) , only in the last part theres something wrong i think , i read: im from dublin, i stay here by(or at) this day , i guess you mean: i'm staying there now (ik verblijf daar nu).

your smart :wub:

Hey i feel u.. i got that same skin situation last yr.. I was using 10% BP for 2-3yrs and somehow i was like custom to use it and i couldn't leave e hse without it cuz i felt it acted like some kind of bleach and it would cover up some of my v light acne marks and wasn't really bothered by it at all.. only ocassionally.. But it became worse during nov last yr when i try this new cleanser, use some kind of mask, and ate live sea urchin in some jap restaurant all in 1 month, and pow i started to break out like crazy and i came upon this site when i knew my skin was going hell. Tried the CSR and it cleared me somehow or rather and left me with many red marks.

I'm going all natural now. Just Cetaphil cleanser and vit c,e,a bio-oil and lately aloe vera. My suggestion would be to stay off Bp cuz it harms ur skin natural oils and dmg it till it can no longer rely on it's natural repairing ability. Go natural would be the case for me cuz i dun break out in my forehead which i dun use anything at all.. not even cleanser.. only my cheeks which i apply loads of crap on it.

Hope tt helps! :boohoo: